• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been shining for 21 years!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Today marks the 21st birthday of PC's favorite Victini, Starry Windy! Chris is a very friendly person here on PC, he's like a good bro to me. He is an incredible member of PC and of our Battle Server and I hope you keep shining very bright, dear pair!

Here, have a Victi-cake!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    chris omgomgomg :D happy bday and grats on reaching 21 :33 now go drunk and smash something \o/ amazing pc member with a unique attitude :] and an excellent and helpful addition to the pc server o/

now gimme some cake and ill give you this as a small gift from me <3

Spoiler:

so yea i didnt make it but w/e xD have fun on your special day and dont forget to finish the cake :333 and give some to us yaya

~mid

Years
  • I figured someone else would make this since I did the anniversary thread last week, but yeah happy birthday my Victini bby <3333

Now we are both the same age, and while you're getting older don't ever change who you are because we always need you to remain as PC's favorite Victini. You have been a very fun person to be around and I'm glad to be your "other" pair alongside Genesis obviously.

Have an awesome day buddy and keep shining!

tumblr_meolc3xET81rvfawbo1_r1_500.gif

- Hikari

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Ayee Windy Happy Birthday!!

I remember when we used to talk a lot on the Skype Chat... the good old days. Anyways you're an awesome guy and I hope you enjoy your birthday!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Congrats on turning 21, Windy; happy birthday! Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to save some cake for us. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Windy! I don't think I've ever met a nicer guy. You're a really great person and I enjoy talking to you. I'm here if you need me. Enjoy your day and as the rest said, save us some cake! Cause we're hungry too. :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Windy, and I hope your day is filled is love and happiness! <3 You're a real nice guy, and a great member here, and things wouldn't be the same without you. <3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    HAPPY BDAY WIIIIND!! :D
    You're an awesome member and very very friendly PC won't be the same without you :3
    I hope you stay like this for a long long time :D
    Anyway party hard and please save some cake for us :3

Nakala Pri

Your B-day is right next to X-mas, huh? Epic! C:

Have an awesome day! I only wish you the best best! ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Today marks the 21st birthday of PC's favorite Victini, Starry Windy! Chris is a very friendly person here on PC, he's like a good bro to me. He is an incredible member of PC and of our Battle Server and I hope you keep shining very bright, dear pair!

Here, have a Victi-cake!
    Spoiler:

Thanks JNathan, especially for the Victi-cake, it looks delicious nom nom nom
    I'm so glad to be your pair JNathan :)

chris omgomgomg :D happy bday and grats on reaching 21 :33 now go drunk and smash something \o/ amazing pc member with a unique attitude :] and an excellent and helpful addition to the pc server o/

now gimme some cake and ill give you this as a small gift from me <3

Spoiler:

so yea i didnt make it but w/e xD have fun on your special day and dont forget to finish the cake :333 and give some to us yaya

~mid

/me gives cakes to [supporter]pirouette[/supporter] and friends
    Thank you very much Middy. I'll make sure to send some deliveries even though I have no clue which service should I rely on ahahaha

I figured someone else would make this since I did the anniversary thread last week, but yeah happy birthday my Victini bby <3333

Now we are both the same age, and while you're getting older don't ever change who you are because we always need you to remain as PC's favorite Victini. You have been a very fun person to be around and I'm glad to be your "other" pair alongside Genesis obviously.

Have an awesome day buddy and keep shining!

tumblr_meolc3xET81rvfawbo1_r1_500.gif

- Hikari

Oh my, we're on the same age now {XD} Thank you Hika, I'll keep on being myself Hika, and I'm glad to be your pair as well.

Aiee happy birthday Windy!! You are definitely incredible and a super bright person. :D Don't eat too many macaroons, 'lil Victini!

tumblr_mq7o27djUk1r5av74o3_500.gif

I enjoyed the macarons, and I'll try to not eating too much {XD} thank you Sheep :D

Ayee Windy Happy Birthday!!

I remember when we used to talk a lot on the Skype Chat... the good old days. Anyways you're an awesome guy and I hope you enjoy your birthday!

Yeah, it's fun when we was talking in the GT, and I hope we can talk much more. Thank you ChiliDawgs.

Congrats on turning 21, Windy; happy birthday! Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to save some cake for us. :)

Thank you Ashley, and I know I'll enjoy it :)

Happy birthday Windy! I don't think I've ever met a nicer guy. You're a really great person and I enjoy talking to you. I'm here if you need me. Enjoy your day and as the rest said, save us some cake! Cause we're hungry too. :(

Thank you very much Sophie, and you're one great person too :D

Happy Birthday Windy, and I hope your day is filled is love and happiness! <3 You're a real nice guy, and a great member here, and things wouldn't be the same without you. <3

Thanks for the wishes Shawn, I appreciate it <3

HAPPY BDAY WIIIIND!! :D
    You're an awesome member and very very friendly PC won't be the same without you :3
    I hope you stay like this for a long long time :D
    Anyway party hard and please save some cake for us :3

I will, Avishka, and thank you~

Happy Birthday Windy! It was always nice talking to you, now go and eat some mee sua.
    I have ate one in the breakfast, and it's very delicious~ Thanks Snoreslax, and I'm glad to be one of your friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D

Your B-day is right next to X-mas, huh? Epic! C:

Have an awesome day! I only wish you the best best! ^^

Ikr
    Thanks Rozu, I'll try to do my best too!

Back