• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8 million

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    That's quite a lot posts there. Now if we could filter them per section, that'd make some good stats...

Sirfetch’d

Only 31 more to go now guys! :D This is really amazing if you think about it :o

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I wonder if that accumulates forum games as well.
    Nonetheless, congratulations to PC! All you sexy people made this possible.

Anyways, it was mostly me so. I'd like to thank my mom for my little train when I was a kid, thanks mom! And I'd like to thank my dad for giving me a laptop to make this possible. Oh! And Fairy for being an awesome person.

I'll be taking my $8million dollar check now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I can't even wrap my head around that number and what it actually means for this forum. That's incredible.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I can't even wrap my head around that number and what it actually means for this forum. That's incredible.

Ancient members like us can remember when 1 million was a huge landmark, 8 million was just way beyond our greatest expectations back in '03-'05 era. XD

[EDIT] 8.00 x 106 posts divided up between all our 4.28 x 105 registered members gives an average postcount of 18.69. So if you're ever insecure about your postcount, just remember that if it's more than 18, it's well above the community's average. XD

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ancient members like us can remember when 1 million was a huge landmark, 8 million was just way beyond our greatest expectations back in '03-'05 era. XD

[EDIT] 8.00 x 106 posts divided up between all our 4.28 x 105 registered members gives an average postcount of 18.69. So if you're ever insecure about your postcount, just remember that if it's more than 18, it's well above the community's average. XD
    Was it the one millionth post that was the reason behind the first get together? I vaguely seem to remember that the point of it was to gather people to post quickly to make it happen when the number got close.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Nailed it.

8 million

Congrats PC! Here's to another successful 8 million posts! *raises glass*

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    glhf on getting to nine million

That's pretty cool though. Eight million's an insane number for a forum. XD

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    glhf on getting to nine million

That's pretty cool though. Eight million's an insane number for a forum. XD
    9m? It'll happen :3
    PC's just that epic.
    847,351 of them... according to the index? haha

Is it possible for regular users to get this information? o: sounds really cool! I kid. But, 800,000+ for a single section's pretty crazy, especially considering how many sections we have. :p

Hopefully you and I will be here to see PC hit 9 million. To all of us, and to future users.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    We should have some sort of tiny pop-up saying "KUDOS ON REACHING 8 MILLION POSTS PC!"

And there should be like a small badge or something.
    We could have like a mini-hall of fame that records all of PCs (minor?) achievements.

Eg. 8 million posts reached on 7/04/2014

(of course more excitingly put haha)

Last edited:
    Years
    We could have like a mini-hall of fame that records all of PCs (minor?) achievements.

Eg. 8 million posts reaches on 7/04/2014

(of course more excitingly put haha)

Oh~ I've seen that done on other forums where there will be a 'milestone' thread in the administration forum :P That'd be pretty neat, and hurray on 8 million posts! :D

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    YEY! Congrats PC!

Is there a party? Will there be cakes? Can I distribute silly hats?

Back