• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #4: Cubefield - Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

• Untitled-1-300x176.jpg

Cubefield
    - Week #4 -

Think you have what it takes to be PokeCommunity's best gamer? Prove yourself in PC's Year of Gaming Challenges! Each week a new game will be picked to see who has what it takes to get the highest score in a game ranging from old school to current modern classics. The people with the top 3 scores will be given emblems due to their abilities. If you have a recommendation on what we should play next, send me a VM/PM and we'll see what we can do!

cubefield.jpg
    "Cubefield is the most popular and exciting online game and a great pleasure to play by people worldwide.The purpose of the game is to provide maximum pleasure to the player and give him a good profit by improving the player's thinking ability.The positive side of the game is to develop the reaction of the player, or as we say 'the game slogan is move you brains.'The main sense of the game is to reach the level end whole and safe, collecting as many points as is possible."
    Rules

⚥. To access the game, use the link provided here.
    http://cubefieldfull.com/

⚥. After your game is officially over, take a screenshot of your score and comment below with said picture. This is how you enter into this challenge. Note: as this is a popular game, I will only be taking the scores in the top left part of the screen after each round. You may have possibly played this game awhile back, so I will not be accepting past challenge scores.

⚥. You have an unlimited amount of tries to get the greatest score. However, only the top 3 scoring members will obtain an emblem.

⚥. You have one week to participate in this challenge, meaning the last date to send an entry will be July 12th, 11:59 PM ET.
    Emblem

2ac7bhK.png
    Standings
    1. <<Chuckles>> - 896,725
    2. USC Yuuka - 726,210
    3. Guildmaster Wigglytuff - 639,285
    4. Nillemi - 547,485
    5. Klippy - 504,505
    6. Satoshi Ookami - 501,810
    7. Juno - 501,345
    8. acatfrommars - 277,275

Year of Gaming Hall of Fame
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Dominance is a characteristic of highly social animals, such as humans, in which individuals of the same species compete intensely with one another for food, mates, territory, or any other resource, including money.

Gotta show who's boss early on... ;)

s3qIXyA.png

Years
  • Oh hey it's this game i played a lot few weeks ago.

Let's see what i can do.

Btw, you can use the hole in the second tunnel to not have to bother, just make sure you don't hit a block trying to get through it lol.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • So-so...
    9EalhQ3.png

Too bad I won't be able to compete more actively as I'm going on holiday... I would love to prolong this challenge to July 13 =D
    I like these kind of games... kinda reminds me I should go back to Velocity Ultra.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Oh gosh, I remember this game. It's so hard! D:
    I love the design of that emblem though, I'll give it my all.

My score:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Sorry acatfrommars

Score: 334735
    adlGtJH.png

EDIT SCORE: 896725
    qm4X9.jpg

Re sizing the screen helped a lot. the black area was trippy as hell, almost died a few times.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i can't get past the tunnel at 400,00 points, oh well. don't feel like saving and linking my screenshot since i didn't beat anybody important.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • With week 4 in the books, congratulations to <<Chuckles>>, Guildmaster Wigglytuff, and USC Yuuka for being the top 3 performers! Emblems will be awarded out shortly, and the next challenge will be up shortly as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back