• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I thought this would be an interesting concept to try out, so let's see how high this thread can fly!

How to Play

• First off, the person above you will list any Pokémon of their choice.
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, you must give that Pokémon a rating based on how much you like it. Please explain the reason(s) behind your rating!
  • After rating the Pokémon above you and explaining your reasons, don't forget to list a new Pokémon (at the end of your post) for the next person to rate.
  • Please note that these ratings are not based on objective competitive value, but rather on how much you happen to like it! However, if you only like Pokémon due to their competitive value, then fine. Just make sure to specify that when you explain your ratings, okay?
  • Have fun!

Sounds simple, right? But in case you're confused, here are some examples to show how this game works!

Example:
Person 1
Can someone rate Sewaddle?

Person 2
Oh my gosh, that lil' cutie is just too adorable! :D I'm definitely giving it a 10/10!
Next up is Pichu!

Person 3
Pichu is cute for sure, but I prefer stronger Pokémon. Let's give it a 4/10.
How about Mr. Mime?

Person 4
Nuh-uh. That thing is just too creepy! :( 1/10
What about Excadrill?

Person 5
Excadrill defines awesomeness. I absolutely love it! 10/10
Next up is...

...and so on!

Without further ado, I'll start us off!

Let's have someone rate Grovyle!

cKcOfK4.png

Last edited:
Years
9/10

I used it in my Platinum ad its a beast.

Also, Revise, is person 3 supposed to be me? He was too polite so I doubt but still, with all the previous references you can never be too sure haha.

Arcanine?

Meadow

Years
It definitely seems cool and has an interesting design, but I sadly haven't paid too much attention to it. So for now, I'll give it a 6/10.

Next up is Castform!

xYRRBLH.gif

Also, Revise, is person 3 supposed to be me? He was too polite so I doubt but still, with all the previous references you can never be too sure haha.

Definitely too polite. xD Just kidding haha. In all seriousness, I wanted to go with neutral examples since this thread is a bit more formulaic than the other ones I made. xD

Meadow

Years
Froakie is adorable, and Ash's was 10x cooler than normal! The verdict? 10/10 :D

Next up is Rhyperior!

96px-464Rhyperior.png

Years
I love that Pokemon! Helped me a lot when I played Emerald! Though, his defense sucks so, 9/10

How about Dragonair?

Sirfetch’d

7/10. Not a fan of that line but Dragonair is pretty!

Zubat?

Years
15/10 for Emma Watson!! O_O x)

oh, there's also a Pokemon.

7/10 for Victini, I never payed that much attention, plus I know very little about him.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
3/10,Eww this Pokemon is so creepy looking and not very cute!

What's about Emolga?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
9/10. I've always loved its design ever since I was a kid. It also has good Special Attack, allowing it to use moves like Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb effectively. Its movepool does leave something to be desired, though.

How about Garchomp?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Loads of people write off Magneton as uncreative but I really like it! It's like a cute Slenderman in the form of three magnets, okay. 10/10

What about Furret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back