• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Serperior's special birthday!

Years
    Happy Birthday Nolafus!

Nick! Happy birthday man! I seriously hope you enjoy your day today, and may today be your day to shine! You've made it to 20 years, and I hope that's an accomplishment! So here's to many more years!

It's hard to believe how far we both go back, even though it may not seem like that far at all. I can still remember the days when you were just a regular member, and I saw you posting around a lot in the DCC. Then one day I sent you a VM, and literally not long after that you were modded to FF&W! We've been talking ever since the day you become a moderator, and that's when I found out that you and I had a lot in common, especially when it comes to who our favorite Pokémon are. It's also hard to believe that we've been paired for going on 1½ years as well, and all that feels like yesterday for sure. I'm so glad that you're also a super moderator now, because you definitely deserved the position, and you definitely rock it!

Anyways, when I told you late last night (or early this morning for me!) that I had something awesome planned and in mind, I wasn't kidding! I hope you really like this thread I made for you, good friend. I think it's better than last year's thread, and 1000% more shiny as well. :)

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

You're such an amazing guy that I can't even really put it into words. I really hope your day was amazing dude.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Happy birthdaaaay; you're an awesome dude as said many times before; you deserve a really awesome and special day. <33

Years
    Why have I been forgetting so many birthdays this week please explain this

But still, happy birthday you awesome Serperior thing. Zach is proud you are in his life and I'm sure you're happy all of PC is there for you, along with the fact you have been climbing the ranks and proving your excellence as a member.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Thank you! The thread looks really great! We've both come a long way since we've started talking, and a year and a half is quite the time! I'm not planning on going anywhere, so let's go for a few more years, yeah?

Achromatic said:
    Happy birthday nolaughsforus!! I hope you have a great bday :D
    Thank you! It's been quite interesting so far, and it's not over yet, so I'll see what other surprises await me.

Archy said:
    Nick! happy birthday pal!

It's always a pleasure to chat with you, and I'm sure you're a great person. I hope you have a great day, and I hope you have nice gifts too! even if you said that you can't have fun today, haha.
    Thank you! Yeah, I had to work today, but the deli made orange chicken just for me (my favorite), and then sang happy birthday to me in front of all my customers. It was embarrassing, but fun, haha.

Mana said:
    Happy Buffday!
    Thanks! I'm not buff, but I'll try to have one despite my disadvantage, haha.

Sheep said:
    Happy birthday snakey! Let us know how it goes, you deserve all the best. =)
    Thank you! It's been pretty interesting so far, with my coworkers making sure I got the attention I didn't want, but I'm going skydiving on Sunday, so I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Chase said:
    Happy Birthday Slayr without an e :D

You're such an amazing guy that I can't even really put it into words. I really hope your day was amazing dude.
    Thank you! It's not over yet, but I'm definitely not disappointed, haha. My coworkers made sure I was nice and embarrassed with all of the attention.

Dragon said:
    Happy birthdaaaay; you're an awesome dude as said many times before; you deserve a really awesome and special day. <33
    Thank you! I would offer to play LoL with you, but it won't let me on and it's quite disappointing, haha. Oh well, we'll just have to chat in the meantime.

Hikamaru said:
    Why have I been forgetting so many birthdays this week please explain this

But still, happy birthday you awesome Serperior thing. Zach is proud you are in his life and I'm sure you're happy all of PC is there for you, along with the fact you have been climbing the ranks and proving your excellence as a member.
    I'm always flying under your radar, haha.

PC has been great to me the past three years, and I'm just happy to be here and help however I can. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Pepperton said:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you are one of the smartest fellows on this site and i very much adore chatting w you 8)
    Thank you! We should start chatting again. I've missed that, haha.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday, hope you have a great day! Remember to eat lots of cake. :]

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Happy Birthday Nolafus! Your definately one of the nicest staff members on this site and ive enjoyed chatting with you a bunch! Have a great B-day!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    So I didn't get to tell you because you ran off to your family's house last night and you're about to run off again, so I guess this is going to have to go here. >:|

Don't worry, I won't get too sappy. You've come so far in the past year and a half that we've known each other, and it would be redundant for me to tell you how proud I am of you. I'm so glad you finally found some happiness in life and things are looking up in your life. It's taken a long time for our friendship to get to the point where it is now, but it was totally worth it. You're one of my closest friends in the world and there's no way to describe in words how much you mean to me, and you know I love you and will always be right here for you. I know first-hand that you don't let just anyone get close to you, so the fact we're so close is just a testament to our relationship.

So I hope you have a fantastic birthday (since you haven't really celebrated it yet!), and enjoy skydiving tomorrow - just come back in one piece!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Happy birthday, hope you have a great day! Remember to eat lots of cake. :]
    Thank you! I had cake batter frozen yogurt, does that count?

Dedenne1 said:
    Happy Birthday Nolafus! Your definately one of the nicest staff members on this site and ive enjoyed chatting with you a bunch! Have a great B-day!
    Thank you! Our chats are always fun, so let's keep it going for a while, haha.

Morkula said:
    So I didn't get to tell you because you ran off to your family's house last night and you're about to run off again, so I guess this is going to have to go here. >:|

Don't worry, I won't get too sappy. You've come so far in the past year and a half that we've known each other, and it would be redundant for me to tell you how proud I am of you. I'm so glad you finally found some happiness in life and things are looking up in your life. It's taken a long time for our friendship to get to the point where it is now, but it was totally worth it. You're one of my closest friends in the world and there's no way to describe in words how much you mean to me, and you know I love you and will always be right here for you. I know first-hand that you don't let just anyone get close to you, so the fact we're so close is just a testament to our relationship.

So I hope you have a fantastic birthday (since you haven't really celebrated it yet!), and enjoy skydiving tomorrow - just come back in one piece!
    Haha, thank you! I would love to write something equally awesome back, but you know I really stink with the sappy stuff, so I guess a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart will have to do. I'll be back before you know it, and I'll be sure to come back in one piece, haha.

Back