• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best profiles on PC

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Lemme fix my profile back to my previous profile theme. I'm sure you'll change your mind. ;) JKJK.

His profile is pretty just as his personality, seriously. (:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I reaaaallly like yours but I think if you made block primary/block secondary a nice dark gray color instead of transparent it'd look way better. The text is kinda hard to read right now.

Thanks for the idea! ^_^ Tbh, I'm quite impatient when it comes to customizing a profile, I got pissy mid-way... Yeah the whole thing is incomplete hahaha.

My personal favorites are Meloetta's previous theme and Lisia's current one. They are so good at creating profile themes!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Still love Zet's to this day! Also Infinite's simple one too c: There's actually a lot of nice ones I remember, but I can't link the user to the profile it belongs too :c

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    opinions on mine pls

Hi! I like your profile!
    They're comfy and easy to my eyes!

Joking aside, while the profile is mainly simple, the colors are used correctly (and kudos to you for having patience)! It's pretty like your current Glaceon theme. (:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    opinions on mine pls

It's nice! Like Sun said, great use of colors. Your profile picture goes with it quite nicely too n_n

I think I really like mine. xD

It's pretty cute and simple, imo. <33

Does anyone wanna give opinions on it? o:

I love yours, Shawn! In fact, it's another favorite of mine! Although, every time I see your video it makes me want to play Xenoblade, and I still haven't been able to find it in any local game stores :c

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    There's so many fantastic profiles on this site that I just couldn't choose.

I used to favor mine by quite a bit over other profiles, but now that I've had it for about 2 years I'm starting to want to change it.

Oh Meloetta person. :o It's been months since I last saw you, thought you already quit PC tbh. XD

Thanks haha! I'm always so iffy about changing my profile theme since it's hard to go back if you're not happy with it, so glad to know it paid off! ^^

And yes! I love Janna's with the cute little Whimsicotts <3
    I get iffy too, it really boils my blood when things go wrong! :<

Nah 7.8 Too much Whimsicott. Jkjk

Years
    Oh Meloetta person. :o It's been months since I last saw you, thought you already quit PC tbh. XD

I'm here. I've just been staying in a few specific corners of the forum most of the time is all.

EDIT: Also all of these really nice and modern profiles make me want to carve out a slice of this weekend and update mine (though I probably won't).

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    I am a really big fan of flat design and minimalism so that's why mine is the way it is. That being said I like mine the best. However amongst other members Kirby is definitely my #1. Best profile PC! *cough*besidesme*cough*

EDIT: SHIT I LIKED MY OWN POST ON ACCIDENT
    EDIT EDIT: Unliked it thank God

Last edited:
    Reactions: dad

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I've revamped mine a little bit, and I like how it turned out. I'd appreciate some criticism on it, though.
    Staralfur's and Sopheria's are my favorites from what I've seen.

Back