• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CURRY

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
  • Show your love about CURRRRYYYYZZZZ

Curry Fish
    Curry chicken
    Curry beef
    Curry noodles
    Dried Curry
    Vegetarian Curry
    Seafood Curry
    Indian Curry
    Japanese Curry

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Bear Curry needs to be a thing.

Well I'm lucky to have some Indian friends who actually know how to prepare this stuff. The real stuff. The ones that even the TV Chefs don't even know how to.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    this is my favorite curry
    Spoiler:

then there's thai red curry, another favorite of mine

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My roomie made chicken curry stew last night actually c: it was real good, except he can't salt the food properly...

Do you guys mostly think of "curry" as a dish? For me it's a kind of spice mix, and part of different dishes. If somebody said "let's have curry for dinner" I wouldn't know what they were really feeling like eating. Only that it's gonna be spicy!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    My roomie made chicken curry stew last night actually c: it was real good, except he can't salt the food properly...

Do you guys mostly think of "curry" as a dish? For me it's a kind of spice mix, and part of different dishes. If somebody said "let's have curry for dinner" I wouldn't know what they were really feeling like eating. Only that it's gonna be spicy!

i think curry is more so a dish, curried however is a style of seasoning things with spices.
    kinda like candy vs. candied

Years
  • I love curry, but I'm a vegetarian so I can't eat just any. But that caveat aside, I would eat any kind of curry. Sweet or spicy. Indian, Japanese, Thai, whatever. All is good.

Was expecting a pic of Tim Curry and now I jus feel out of touch af

It's okay, so was I.
    Spoiler:

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • curry is life for me ●ω●

my indian aunty just cooked fish curry yesterday. It was really delicious ☆☆☆

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Bear Curry needs to be a thing.

Well I'm lucky to have some Indian friends who actually know how to prepare this stuff. The real stuff. The ones that even the TV Chefs don't even know how to.

What does bear taste like? I'm Brittish so it's not a meat I come by on the daily.

Years
  • LOL I can't really handle spicy food that well.

Is there a least spicy kind, or I guess it depends on how you prepare it?

Curry is my favourite food ever! Tikka masala is our "nation's favourite dish" here in the UK, for some reason, alongside fish and chips. My favourite curries are tikka masala and chicken balti (balti only if it's from an Indian restaurant though, otherwise it's too tomato-ey). My favourite Indian dish is saag paneer. Onion bhajis are a nice side dish too.

I'm pretty good at handling spicy food. Curry is the only spicy food I really like, though, apart from say, spicy chicken wings or something like that.

In answer to your question Jessie, there's a big selection of curries ranging from mild to super hot. Chicken korma and chicken balti are probably the most mild ones. Lots of rice helps you deal with the hotter ones :)

Back