• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Designated Boob Thread

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • In light of making new threads- what better new thread than a boob thread? I mean, who doesnt love boobs?

Discuss.

Also lets keep this appropriate enough so it doesnt get closed lol

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    boober:
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ok but boobs suck man bras are expensive especially if you're rather large in the chest and if you don't have a good bra you look fat and your boobs hurt from lack of support and start sagging earlier and there is no remedy for sagging boobs once your elasticity is gone it's GONE

Reactions: dad

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i'm gonna lock this until us treehouse mods have a discussion about the thread content

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    we're cool, we just wanted to discuss things a bit
    just so long as you guys don't start heading into erotic territory, there's no problem! we'd advise that you cap it off at nipple talk just to be safe, though.

tl;dr no Emmanuelle Meets PokeCommunity and you're good

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • They aren't all great... especially if they're bigger. O.o
    But I can appreciate a nice rack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Wish mine were smaller tbh. I feel like they just get in the way and really...they do nothing for me.

Back