• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Fairy (Oct. 14 - 21)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2017 : Fairy (Oct. 14 - 21)

PZJ34Z0.png

f4ZS8zU.png

Welcome to the fifth annual installment of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, hosted here in Pok?mon General! The goal of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament (also known as the FPT), is to determine the most popular Pok?mon/Pok?mon family of the users here at the Pok?Community. This will be a 10-week set of polls running between now and December, where we'll pit almost all Pok?mon of different types from past and present generations against each other to determine a winner. After we know the results of each type, we'll add all of those Pok?mon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and will go down into the record books as Pok?Community's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

If you are new to the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below:

Spoiler:

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 21st of October, so get voting!

The Finalists:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Alolan Ninetales
It's so cute and cool

Gardevoir
Automatic vote for obvious reasons.

Sylveon
Mandatory Eeveelution vote.

pkmin3033

Voted for Klefki, and I bet I'm the only one who does, too.

Years
Voted for Carbink/Diancie, Ribombee, Mimikyu and Aromatisse. I actually meant to vote for Whimsicott too but accidentally missed it.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Mimikyu for sure. What an adorable Pokemon.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Alolan Ninetales has become a fixture for some of my favorite competitive teams and Primarina was a powerhouse on my Sun playthrough

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I voted for one mon here. I think it should be really obvious which mon that is if you know me well...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I voted for Alolan Ninetales, Gardevoir line, Sylveon, Whimsicott line and Togekiss line.

Alolan Ninetales has a big lead so far, the Gardevoir line won the last two tournaments it looks like it may need to win the Psychic Poll to get to the final this year which itself has big competition.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
ALRIGHT, IM NOT MISSING THIS WEEK!

I have way too many votes here, but I'm still going to explain em all!

Alolan Ninetales - I've taken to calling my current OU team "With Ninetales' Divine Protection" in reference to a similarly named song from Fire Emblem Gaiden and Fire Emblem Echoes (and yet, they are all nicknamed after characters from a different FE game). There's a reason for that. Aurora Veil is amazing, Snow Warning is fun, and Fini can g2h because Freeze-Dry. Also Icetales is fricking beautiful.

Gardevoir Line - Speaking of beautiful, let's talk about Gardevoir. Actually let's just let it speak for itself. Bonus points for being used (albeit with a different typing) in my current Insurgence playthrough to great success. My only concern here is that I'd prefer it to win Psychic so that my favorite part of this line can be part of it.

Mawile - If I had to vote for only one, It'd be my favorite mega. Maw-Maw is cute as f and no one can tell me otherwise. Steel/Fairy is a super fun type combo as well, and Huge Power is kinda borked upon Megaing.

Klefki - While on the topic of Steel/Fairy types, Klefki is a keyring. Also, Prankster. We're done here.

Whimsicott Line - To quote Agnes from Despicable Me, "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!" Also, Prankster. We're done here.

Ribombee Line - Q U I V E R D A N C E

Last edited:
Years
I voted almost everything on this list because of my love of the Fairy-type. The Snubbull line was probably the only one I didn't like as much as the others.

Noticed Alolan Ninetales is running away with the votes, which could easily give us our first-ever Alola form finalist!

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I voted for Grandbull, I love that dog. But I forgot to also vote for Ribombee x.x

Back