• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bandwagon Community

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    How likely are you to join a bandwagon?

Sirfetch’d

Uh I can say I am quite guilty of doing this all the time lol

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    A few times unknowingly, but they are annoying and can lead to very unrealistic expectations.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Is it cool now to dislike bandwagons? Because if so, I hate 'm. Loathe 'm, truly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Not really big on them? I can't say I'm a part of the 'leave pc and come back' bandwagon bc I was still getting on here periodically to post and stuff, lmfao. No one knows me anymore so it's pointless to get on the AMA thing. I mean I did like staff theme collabs when I was on staff but that's rly it I guess idk man.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I hopped on a few bandwagons back in the day but since I'm only here for moments at a time I don't care for any bandwagons that pop up these days. The collabs I took part of in the past were fun though - both the ones I started and the ones I joined that others started.

Back