Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
25,375 posts
9.4 Years
I wonder what they'll be announcing this time!

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
26,621 posts
12.9 Years
Ooooh, more news. Official announcement on Camp, maybe?
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
8,696 posts
8.2 Years
Aaaa sweet! Can't wait to see what they announce. :) I'd like to see the legendary pup's typing too.

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!

Male
New York
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
40 Days
I heard someone posted a "leak" before the new trailer was announced saying there'd be a trailer on that day that's 1:57 long, reveals three new pokemon (one of which is a witch's hat), and two Galarian form pokemon. I would honestly bet on this leak being fake, but it's something I want to remember was said.

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
194 posts
1.2 Years
(one of which is a witch's hat)
the sorting hat...

In all seriousness, finally. It's been a long time coming for more information to hyper-fixate over other than all that world-wide angering news nobody could let go of for months. The game isn't even out, and people are still beating that dead horse.

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

KZPumpkinPie

Age 22
Female
United States
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,052 posts
5.4 Years
My guess will be the second evolutions for the starters. If that's anything to go by, the day of release/day before we'll get the final evos. I am like 90% not getting the game but I am still hyped for the new pokemon. They always look cool to me.

Couples-Consoling

Male
New York
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
40 Days
My guess will be the second evolutions for the starters. If that's anything to go by, the day of release/day before we'll get the final evos. I am like 90% not getting the game but I am still hyped for the new pokemon. They always look cool to me.
I always put a LOT of importance on the starter pokemon lines. I'm really, really looking forward to seeing those.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
26,621 posts
12.9 Years
Yeah I'm really hoping for middle starter stages. Satiate my curiosity already. ): Though I can already imagine what my favorite starter's (Scorbunny) middle stage will look like haha. Let's see if it turns out anywhere near what I'm expecting.
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Couples-Consoling

Male
New York
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
40 Days
I heard someone posted a "leak" before the new trailer was announced saying there'd be a trailer on that day that's 1:57 long, reveals three new pokemon (one of which is a witch's hat), and two Galarian form pokemon. I would honestly bet on this leak being fake, but it's something I want to remember was said.
Well, I'm honestly glad that was fake. It just didn't sound appealing to me, and I like the Galar forms that were revealed MUCH better.
Advertiser Content