bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
15,013 posts
11.6 Years
Old article ported and edited for Daily. Enjoy some early info on Umbreon!

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
5,065 posts
14.4 Years
makes you really wonder if Game Freak are really ever going to plan to design a Poison-type Eevee at some point in the future, and what it'll really look like then.

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,838 posts
12.9 Years
That would've been really cool, even if I do love Umby as a dark type. I think it makes sense that they retyped him in the end though, to balance out the psychic type. Already mentioned that they were pretty broken in gen I.
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cid

from 2013

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,323 posts
11.5 Years
I honestly want to know more about the Spaceworld Beta versions of every Gen 2 'mon. It's like discovering an alternate universe Johto, and the multiverse is already pretty well-defined as a thing in the Pokémon franchise.

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 29
Male
Kentucky
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
2,339 posts
14.6 Years
This is why I don't think it would be the best idea to make an Eeveelution for each type. A "Toxeon" would seem redundant given Umbreon's poison references.

Instead, I think it may be better to create new evolutions (or temporary forms) for the Eeveelutions, adding to them the unused types. Umbreon's evolution/form could be Dark/Poison, Vaporeon's Water/Dragon, Leafeon's Grass/Ground, etc.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline
Advertiser Content