HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
880 posts
3.2 Years
And with that, the release date is all but confirmed. Thoughts?

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 7 Minutes Ago
6,074 posts
16.6 Years
June 17th needs to hurry up and let's hope I don't have to go back to work just yet. I really haven't played very much in several months so this will be something fun to get back into.
VPP: Nidoqueen @ 6,150 | Weezing @ 5,970 w/ Fairy|Futro Region
Raise Pokemon while you post with Virtual Pokemon Pet!

Lunar

Drinks and knows things

Age 21
Male
England
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,694 posts
6.2 Years
I've been Pokemon loads these past few months, but haven't played Sword too regularly since completing it, with all my other Switch games to playthrough. This will be some great content to get me playing again. Excited for that special Galar tournament with all the Gym leaders etc too, I love things like that!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
15,743 posts
12.3 Years
Article has been updated with a lot more details, such as extra modes, new Moves, and whatnot, and some images too.

Hoping that Dynamax dungeon thing is a good coop addition.

Curly Brace

Where did everybody go?

Age 18
Male
D12
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,870 posts
8.7 Years
I love Galarian Slowbro's design. I don't think we have many Pokémon with an arm cannon incorporated into their designs. It's hard to go wrong with purple accents, too.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
28,329 posts
13.7 Years
Moreover, it inflicts either physical or special damage depending on which will damage the target more.
this is really interesting/unique
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 15 Minutes Ago
5,841 posts
11.4 Years
I was kinda hoping to see a couple new Pokemon, though, but I guess on June 17th, we'll see. Galarian Slowbro is really cool, though. I definitely want one! The new Regis are also pretty nice, especially Regidrago. The DLC is two weeks away.... hopefully, I'll be able to buy it by then, but that's up in the air right now.
Theme: Nagito Komaeda
Pair: Drew

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.

Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
283 posts
96 Days
I was kinda hoping to see a couple new Pokemon, though, but I guess on June 17th, we'll see. Galarian Slowbro is really cool, though. I definitely want one! The new Regis are also pretty nice, especially Regidrago. The DLC is two weeks away.... hopefully, I'll be able to buy it by then, but that's up in the air right now.
I mean...yeah. I want more of who's returning as in old Pokemon...Druddigon...big check. Swablu=Altaria...check...

I am kinda intrigued about some of these new moves my old favorites will be able to learn...

Regidrago is a BIG boost and plus though...

Drew

Rose Toss

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
11,130 posts
14.9 Years
Galarian Articuno...... hell yeah.

When I can actually play this game I'm gonna shovel out so much money for DLC. heck.

"It's something like a gift".
paired to Palamon

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.

Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
283 posts
96 Days
Galarian Articuno...... hell yeah.

When I can actually play this game I'm gonna shovel out so much money for DLC. heck.
I guess they ARE regionals...saw a rumor video last week talkin' bout "-Quatro, -Sinco, -Seis" (various names with other numbers in them implying they were definitely different birds entirely created by this Calyrex as protectors. )

Sometimes rumors are fun when they're wrong I suppose.
Age 22
Male
Rijeka, Croatia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
288 posts
2 Years
Cool stuff, I like it!

So, a gunslinger Slowbro with the Quick Draw ability and a Shell Side Arm. Nice! The Regis are also very cool when you see them in motion.

Galarian legendary birds have a very villainous vibe, even in their descriptions: Articuno is the Cruel Pokémon and Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon. Interesting...

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.

Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
283 posts
96 Days
Cool stuff, I like it!

So, a gunslinger Slowbro with the Quick Draw ability and a Shell Side Arm. Nice! The Regis are also very cool when you see them in motion.

Galarian legendary birds have a very villainous vibe, even in their descriptions: Articuno is the Cruel Pokémon and Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon. Interesting...
But Zapdos is just a "Strong Leg Pokemon" lol...

Cubism

everything starts and ends with cube

Age 20
Chile
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
1,420 posts
1.5 Years
I haven't watched the whole thing yet, only the Slowbro and the legendaries. I love the birds and Slowbro a lot. The Regis though... have awful names and while I like Regizap (I refuse calling it Regieleki), Regizard's existence is just offensive.
I still don't know what to put here :rowlyikes:

Miss Wendighost

PokeCommunity's Resident Ghost

Age 20
Female
The Attic
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
659 posts
3.7 Years
This does look neat, but I don't have the money currently.

Hopefully I can get some of the new stuff from trade.
"If you want peace, work for justice."

Pope John Paul VI

Name: Tombstone
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
15,743 posts
12.3 Years
Has pigey made the cut do we know?
Pigey being...? At any rate, if it's not in this list, then we don't know yet.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
880 posts
3.2 Years
So I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard something strange about the release date.

Spoiler:
Apparently it's releasing on the 17th, but at 00:00 JST, which means that a fair share of us will be able to play this earlier than expected, especially most of the western world.

Is this an actual thing concerning the release date? Because it sounds incredibly suspicious; game releases aren't handled like this usually.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,193 posts
6.6 Years
I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true, but it is also possible that could happen
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
15,743 posts
12.3 Years
So I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard something strange about the release date.

Spoiler:
Apparently it's releasing on the 17th, but at 00:00 JST, which means that a fair share of us will be able to play this earlier than expected, especially most of the western world.

Is this an actual thing concerning the release date? Because it sounds incredibly suspicious; game releases aren't handled like this usually.
It's speculation, but I think it comes down to an inability to implement patches containing the DLC region by region; instead it'll have to be in one go. And it'd be unfair on people in Japan and similar timezones to get things a day late (and Pokemon is a Japanese company...), so chances are it may be 'early'.

Castform

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
21,837 posts
7.9 Years
The window in which Home will be down for maintenance might be a good indication of when the DLC patch will go live. If I am doing my conversions correctly the 14:00 UTC when the Home maintenance is expected to conclude would be 11 PM in Japan on the 17th and early morning hours for the US (7 AM - 10 AM). We very well could receive the DLC a few hours earlier before Home goes under maintenance though and just not have immediate access to transferring over more Pokemon.