bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
16,253 posts
13.3 Years
Trailer with the music in the article above!

It doesn't sound bad imo - but not what I expected to associate the game with first off.

Noticed the violin show up a decent bit too, maybe it'll be key for other tracks...?

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Dawn

None
Seen 44 Minutes Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
16,056 posts
6.7 Years
Well I suppose not every track has to fit the game thematically, but I certainly hope that this is an exception to the rule and not an indication of the quality of the soundtrack overall, because if it isn't then I am probably going to spend the majority of the time playing this with the volume muted...

VPPGame Journal ✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩

Sheep

she/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
32,651 posts
14.7 Years
Seemed like a fan made track laid over the trailer so I was surprised to see it was real. Doesn’t really fit the theme/setting for the game and sounds like a DS song to me. But I’ll probably get used to it?

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Male
Netherlands
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
Not what I was expecting... not necessarily a bad track though.
Mixed feelings I guess.

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
14,739 posts
7.6 Years
don't really get what was the point in putting up the trailer

but part of it kinda sounds like something from DPPt? or something that would be in DPPt? (which I guess is to be expected since the game takes place in Sinnoh)
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Janp

Age 24
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 28 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
4,651 posts
8.2 Years
It reminds of one track from SM/USUM. Not really something I would expect in a samurai-themed game not taking place in a tropical setting.

Flowerchild

golden girl

Age 22
She/Her
Hyperspace
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
8,327 posts
11.1 Years
I imagine this being the theme of a specific area, rather than a general route/exploration theme? Because it's weird and not something I'd imagine as one of the core themes. That said, I like it~ and my favourite theme in Pokemon, the village bridge soundtrack, is similarly one that's a bit of a break from the style of the main tracks. So I won't complain!
PairFamilyPal