The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Dawn

None
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
16,318 posts
7.8 Years
With all the rubbish and speculation that’s been all over the internet recently, it’ll be nice to have some official, reliable information. Looking forward to seeing what they show!

…as long as it’s not a Water/Fighting final evo for Quaxly. Please. Don’t ruin the only good water starter you’ve made since Piplup.

Also going to drop a wishful thinking for a DX style remaster of Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky…or a brand new PMD with every Pokemon recruitable in it. Unlikely, but as I said, wishful thinking.

✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩ Backlog Zone: Act 1

_confused_piplup_

Age 22
she/her
Hisui
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
2,309 posts
1.3 Years
It was finally time! I am so looking forward for it. I am especially expecting news on the gimmick and on the gyms.

bjsdlbbbsdMy VPP
d Meganium @ Level 100: 2,372
klkhohln

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,327 posts
13.5 Years
Yeah, I'll only wake up if they tell us the name of the region. Please, Game Freak. I'm waiting.

ZeoStar

Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,032 posts
4.8 Years
I'll look forward to the news, although I'm likely to forget this is airing tomorrow.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,327 posts
13.5 Years
I'll look forward to the news, although I'm likely to forget this is airing tomorrow.
Set a reminder on the YouTube video, it might help you remember.

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
5,454 posts
12.3 Years
Finally glad they are releasing a trailer... It going to stink if the trailer today confirms all the leaks that have been going on. I personally wouldn't mind for them all the be fake.

I doubt we will see the starters evos... Just give us a full map and the English name and I will be happy. I also really want a trailer or something to tell us if they are still working on Sleep and Detective Pikachu 2, just to get them out of the way, or mention they are still being worked on.

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just doesn’t make any cents.

Male
with an axe
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
12,269 posts
7.1 Years
Had plans to post my predictions for the new trailer and was kinda right, in which I mostly hoped for some gym leader reveals. Althought I would also like to know the numbering.

Uh… to pick up more of a discussion now… so, what do you guys think of the new dog mon?
I… might put something interesting here eventually.

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
5,454 posts
12.3 Years
Had plans to post my predictions for the new trailer and was kinda right, in which I mostly hoped for some gym leader reveals. Althought I would also like to know the numbering.

Uh… to pick up more of a discussion now… so, what do you guys think of the new dog mon?
I think it is extremly cute. I don't think we needed another pastry dog pokemon that is a fairy type, but I do like the food based pokemon. I'd like to know more. I am also certain it has an evo.