• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well, here's my new character! PS, I come up with things on the fly.

Spoiler:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Holy crap! Just noticed that everyone's back! I'm gonna try posting either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get home from school. I'll be rejoining society!

One question, does Taka get 50% for participating in the mini-boss battle?

Last edited:
Years
Yanagi Nagi - Muteki no Soldier
A Yanagi Nagi piece? Are we suddenly best friends? (Spoiler: Possibly. But probably not within the game itself. #&^$% reds.)

While we're at it, best fit I could pull off-hand for music for Aria.

Best thing about this timeskip: I no longer have to come up with some good qualifier to explain away why Aria the Perpetually Anxious would choose to show up to a boss raid. That was gonna be a bit of a stretch.

Quick check before writeup: do we split hairs over details like how much col we're entering with, how much experience we're getting, etc., or is that pretty much on an honor system? (I realize I could dig through the discussion thread and probably find out, but that's wooooork~)

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
A Yanagi Nagi piece? Are we suddenly best friends? (Spoiler: Possibly. But probably not within the game itself. #&^$% reds.)

judging from the fact you picked a Kara no Kyoukai song, i think we are! ( >艸<)
besides, even in-game, at some point Wisp will have to associate with players... and who doesn't want a friendly companion with the mark of a killer hanging above her head, right?

. . . right?

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Here is Robin's theme song. I was debating between 2 songs. Eventually, I decided on this one.

As for Col & EXP, I'm not entirely sure. Rose should have the answer. What I think though is that you decide how much Col you start & get & how much EXP you get, so long as it's reasonable & fair.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Best thing about this timeskip: I no longer have to come up with some good qualifier to explain away why Aria the Perpetually Anxious would choose to show up to a boss raid. That was gonna be a bit of a stretch.

Quick check before writeup: do we split hairs over details like how much col we're entering with, how much experience we're getting, etc., or is that pretty much on an honor system? (I realize I could dig through the discussion thread and probably find out, but that's wooooork~)

You can actually decide how much col you own and get from monsters but be aware because I keep track of them and occasionally check if you aren't giving yourself TOO much col. Everyone started with 1000 col in the beginning of SAO. It's not possible to have more than 15.000 col unless your character name is Ryuusa and you own a freakin store :P

The average XP from monsters is 5 and you get 3 XP extra for every level that the monster is giher than you.

Did I answer your questions?~

Years
@RQ: That's pretty much exactly what I needed to know; thanks.

@DoS: Well, I pretty much intentionally left Aria wide open for that sort of thing, so if you can make the shoe fit, you can totally go do that thing.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heh, just thought I should ask - is the Rudolph-centric Christmas quest still up? Turnip's really interested in the 30XP. And also the Turkey, he could use a third weapon. Timeskip's great and all, especially for new characters and generally breathing life back into the RP, but I'm not sure what to do about the things that Turnip had planned for later.

Also, is there something we should do about Col? :P

Righto, speekin eh dah, I need to get him back up in this thing. Should be a post up in a while in which Turnip is Turnip.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Heh, just thought I should ask - is the Rudolph-centric Christmas quest still up? Turnip's really interested in the 30XP. And also the Turkey, he could use a third weapon. Timeskip's great and all, especially for new characters and generally breathing life back into the RP, but I'm not sure what to do about the things that Turnip had planned for later.

Also, is there something we should do about Col? :P

Righto, speekin eh dah, I need to get him back up in this thing. Should be a post up in a while in which Turnip is Turnip.

You can do the quest until the 1st of January so be quick~

You can buy new armor and weapons with col. Be sure to make really strong equipment really expensive though because I keep a close eye on all of you. You can also buy houses wil col.

Random stuff: I want to see someone get married~

Years
....maybe? It's a bit quick to be jumping to that particular conclusion, but I'm down so long as it can end up making narrative sense.

RQ, you may want to consider re-hosting the image for Lobria in the first post - the site you're using apparently frowns upon external linking.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
....maybe? It's a bit quick to be jumping to that particular conclusion, but I'm down so long as it can end up making narrative sense.

RQ, you may want to consider re-hosting the image for Lobria in the first post - the site you're using apparently frowns upon external linking.

Oh damn... This is why I throw everything on Imgur before using a link. Thank you for warning me.

You still accept SU? I would like to join...

We still accept SU's~

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sorry for not getting my post up. I have a couple of hours before I go to work, so I'll try to get it up.

EDIT: Does Taka get 50% exp for the mini-boss battle, and could I get a list of prices for certain things?

Last edited:
Back