• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Real life name: Gelius Baxter

In-game name: Ice

Appearance: Gelius stands at 5 feet and 12 inches and weights 145 pounds. The skin has a smooth brown tone. He has brown hair and green eyes like a emerald. Gelius hair is all wild and messy, that's why he covers it so he does not get humilated. He has a scar on the nose.

Personality:

History:

Skills:
-Alchemy
-Sprint
-Parry
-Two Handed Straight Sword

Sword Arts:

-Agility Strike: (Cyan Glow) This attack makes the user moving fast and then makes a major hit to the enemy. After being behind the enemy, the user makes multiple hits. It uses a total of 6 or 7 hits

-Tornado Blade: (Blue Glow) The user runs in circles around the enemy with an extreme speed that creates a tornado, making the enemy lift. After that the user jumps and slashes the enemy, making huge damage. Unfortunately this move has a recharge time of 12 hours.

Level: 12

Code: Link Start

(To be completed)

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Woo, everything's up and running again! Ideally I should have a post up by later today.

On the topic of marriage, Ryuusa probably won't be getting married on account of the fact that he's actually married IRL, but anything's possible. If anyone's character ever bonds with one of my myriad NPCs though, I'd be entirely willing to turn any of them into full characters. In that case I should probably post all their names, levels, and appearances at least on the OOC for ease of access whenever they appear. Might also do that later today.

Edit: Rose, I noticed that Enrique still hasn't been added to the first post. Here's a link to his SU for convenience: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8035370&postcount=1639

In regards to my offer to turn my NPCs into full characters, if 3 characters is indeed too many then I would also be willing to revoke Enrique's status as a full character. It's not like I used him that much anyway. I find outgoing characters a little more difficult to RP.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I done posted a posty-post. Also, just figured I should mention - Macho, Godot's devotion to our lord and saviour GabeN pleases me. If mentioned again Turnip will be glad to join him in the praising :P

Also, yeah, Turnip is also free for interaction XD I'll probably dew sumfink about that when I get around to my next post, if Turnip isn't already involved with something.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Thank you guys for the SU's ^^ I'll be adding them tomorrow.

Challanger- Taka didn't take part in the big boss fight so let's give him 35% XP for the mini-boss fight ^^

It's hard to make prices for literally everything but let's say that the weak weapons are around 1000 col and the strong ones between 3000-6000 ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
Drakath: Oh gods... where to start...

First of all, your personality has to be at least one pharagraph, yours is only one or two sentences long. If you could tell more about his appearence then that would be great.

Also, I think it would be pretty hard to be level 1 when you're a beater and have spend at least one month inside SAO. Your character's personality contradicts too... How can one be serious and playful on the same time? Also... Alpha testers? It's that like beta testers but... even better? Sorry but I can't allow Kiro to be an Alpha testers. Not just that, you cloam that Kiro has seen a secret tutorial by Kayaba...? To me that means your character(s) would become one of the most important characters of this roleplay, I can't allow this either. Also, your Sword Art is WAY too strong. 7 strong blows and a strong kick after? That would mean an immediate dead for some players...

You really have to read the first page of this roleplay once again and have to think out a character, I can help you if you want to as I can be pretty strict on certain things.

Sapphire Rose

Years
One thing that really got me was the whole Kiro/Kira deal. I'm not saying it's impossible or even completely improbable, but it does seem pretty silly. Of course, it's not really a required change, just something I felt was worthy of notice.

Drakath- I forgot mentioning this but it indeed sounds a little... off. Can you please change it a little bit so that it sounds a little more... real?

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
My SU

Name: Kiro Yakuza

In-game name: Drakath

Male, 17

Home: Tokyo, Japan

Appearance:
anime_boy_render_by_kiritowaifu-d78eg9u.png
Christopher_Sayo_Older_zpscbe056e1.jpg

The first thing you'll probably notice other than his outfit is his bandaged right arm. Don't ask, trust me. He has messy black hair. He also he silver/blue eyes. He has a small scar on the left side of his face. He also has a tattoo of the Yakuzas somewhere on his body. His small frame allows him to be very agile.

Level: 15

Personality: He is often rebellious but knows when to obey. He is skilled, adaptable, intelligent, serious, and nice. He chooses his own path most of the time. He is generally solo but will team up if offered. He dislikes large scale popularity. He is only close to a few people. He would rather take the stealthy/surprise attack approach to a situation than the brute force tactic. When it comes to combat he prefers speed and agility over strength and durability. His previous life as a ninja in training highly affects his personality.

History: He lived most of his life in the Yakuza Village. When he was 3 he became friends with his neighbor Kasumi. When he was 6 his parents told him about how the village was "special" and how he was destined to become a ninja. He didn't believe them at first, but after a while it became more and more believable. His training started when he was 7. When Kiro and Kasumi were 11-10 they did their first job. When they were 13 they began sparring with each other.

When they were 15 the Yakuza Village was attacked by a clan they'd been at arms with. His parents told him to leave the village and go to the cities. He reluctantly left and fled to Tokyo. A month later he found a place to stay and applied to become an intern at XGen Studios. At the interview he saw Kasumi waiting for her interview. After the interviews he asked Kasumi if she wanted to stay with him to save money. She said yes.

At 17-16 they bought NerveGears and soon after became beta testers for Sword Art Online. In the beta they didn't try to grind or reach high floors. They practiced and learned as much as they could. They knew that after the beta and in the real game the heavy practice would come in handy. They spent almost all of their free time in the beta. At XGen Studios everyone couldn't wait for Sword Art Online to be released. On the release day they were the first to log on, and it wasn't long before others came. After Kayaba announced the "death game" aspect of Sword Art Online to everyone, they decided to make go separate ways while still meeting up and talking. Then it was now.

Skills: Alchemy
Sprint
Parry
One Handed Straight Sword

Sword Arts: Flying Swallow ( glows dark red, hold sword from behind while in air, dashes forward in a diagonal slice)

True Divine Dragon ( glows dark blue, have sword sheathed, dashes forward in a slice 3 times then a kick off the opponent into a Flying Swallow type attack)

Link Start!

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Drakath- I forgot mentioning this but it indeed sounds a little... off. Can you please change it a little bit so that it sounds a little more... real?
Whoops, just realized I wasn't specific at all with what I meant.

Though the whole Yakuza Village thing is there, I was actually referring to their names. Kiro and their best friend Kira...it seems kind of silly. Well, silly or artificial. In the same way that one wouldn't name their children something like "Mako and Maka". Again, not probable, certainly not impossible, but I thought it worth noting.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Whoops, just realized I wasn't specific at all with what I meant.

Though the whole Yakuza Village thing is there, I was actually referring to their names. Kiro and their best friend Kira...it seems kind of silly. Well, silly or artificial. In the same way that one wouldn't name their children something like "Mako and Maka". Again, not probable, certainly not impossible, but I thought it worth noting.

... this is actually what I meant...? But I guess we both weren't specific because the names hasn't been changed.

Drakath: This is a HUGE improvement compared to your last SU, however, When I said to make it more real... I actually meant the names. Kiro and Kira living next door...? Won't that be too much on a coincidence to be even real?

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
I changed the name from Kira to Kyra (the i in Kira is pronounced eye and the y in Kyra is pronounced the same way, I like the sound of the name and just wanted to clear up the i/y part / it was bugging me) is this okay?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
For anyone who's at the shops or are planning on heading there on Floor 4, take note of my posts. My characters are causing quite a ruckus. ^^;; So, enjoy that.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I changed the name from Kira to Kyra (the i in Kira is pronounced eye and the y in Kyra is pronounced the same way, I like the sound of the name and just wanted to clear up the i/y part / it was bugging me) is this okay?

I'm afraid that won't work either... It's just too much of a coincidence. I'm sorry for being so strict on this.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
I changed her name to Kasumi, will this work? Can I keep the old name if I change their home locations? If so, how far away should they live from each other? Finally, should I more to the history section?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I changed her name to Kasumi, will this work? Can I keep the old name if I change their home locations? If so, how far away should they live from each other? Finally, should I more to the history section?

Right this it's fine. Gimme some time to review it. I will give you the answer by tomorrow.

Back