• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hi! i just posted; sorry it took so long, but it was actually my first ever proper RP post on this forum and i kept rewriting things and stuff... so, if any of you have suggestions or improvement points for my future posts, please tell me.

i'll post again soon, so then Wisp will be open for interaction should anyone be interested (or even now if you can make it work)
    ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Finally got around to starting another post but I had a question first. Can you describe the Mantis Knights on the 3rd floor, please? I initially figured they would use scythe-like forelimbs as weapons like those of a normal mantis until I looked back at Challenger's post which mentioned a spear.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • My SU #2

Name: Kasumi Yakuza

In-game name: Sakurza

Female, 16

Home: Tokyo, Japan

Appearance:
    «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]
    «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

The first thing you'll probably notice is her long black hair. She has brown eyes. She also has a tattoo of the Yakuzas somewhere on her body. She has a small scar on the right side of her face. Her right forearm and hand are completely covered. She won't tell you why.

Level: 13

Personality: She is often honorable but is sometimes rebellious. She is skilled, adaptable, intelligent, playful, calm, and nice. She often chooses to stick with someone. She is generally in a small team but will go solo if needed. She dislikes large scale popularity. She is only close to a few people. She would rather take the stealthy/surprise attack approach to a situation than the brute force tactic. When it comes to combat she prefers speed and agility over strength and durability. Her previous life as a ninja in training highly affects her personality.

History: She lived most of her life in the Yakuza Village. When she was 2 he became friends with her neighbor Kiro. When she was 7 his parents told her about how the village was "special" and how he was destined to become a ninja. She didn't believe them at first, but after a while it became more and more believable. Her training started when he was 8. When Kasumi and Kiro were 10-11 they did their first job. When they were 13 they began sparring with each other.

When they were 15 the Yakuza Village was attacked by a clan they'd been at arms with. Her parents told her to leave the village and go to the cities. She reluctantly left and fled to Tokyo. A month later she was hiding out at many places and applied to become an intern at XGen Studios to get enough money to buy/rent a place. At the interview she saw Kiro taking his interview. After the interviews he asked her if she wanted to stay with him to save money. She said yes.

At 16-17 they bought NerveGears and soon after became beta testers for Sword Art Online. In the beta they didn't try to grind or reach high floors. They practiced and learned as much as they could. They knew that after the beta and in the real game the heavy practice would come in handy. They spent almost all of their free time in the beta. At XGen Studios everyone couldn't wait for Sword Art Online to be released. On the release day they were the first to log on, and it wasn't long before others came. After Kayaba announced the "death game" aspect of Sword Art Online to everyone, they decided to make go separate ways while still meeting up and talking. Then it was now.

Skills: Cooking
    Sprint
    Delay
    One Handed Straight Sword

Sword Arts: Guillotine Throw ( glows dark purple, hold sword sheathed, dashes forward in a slash then flips over opponent and throws them far by the head or shoulders)

True Divine Serpent ( glows dark pink, hold sword from behind, dashes forward in a slice then 3 slashes then a Guillotine Throw like attack but less distance)

Link Start!

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Also, Yakuza is the clan name not the last name. The clan name is used in place of the last name for recognition between clans, although the actual last name still exists.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Drakath- She seems fine too so also Accepted.

I added all the characters I hadn't added yet to the list~

So anyone else posting?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Drakath The IC thread will be updated as soon as I regain access to it. I somehow can't open it since Friday.

Would you please not create any dungeons on your own without permissions of any of the GM's...? There's a floor's list on the first page, you can check what dungeons the floor you're on has and if you want the create a new one you have to give a reason and get permission from the GM's. So... don't make up any dungeons.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Have you told the RP Corner mods about your problem?

I understand. Do I have to rewrite my post or will you let this one slide?

Can you do quests more than once and how long should one take to complete?

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • If anyone wants some interaction, Mamoru is at a wall...checking it out. Well, trying to climb it. Feel free to talk to this weirdo!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Have you told the RP Corner mods about your problem?

I understand. Do I have to rewrite my post or will you let this one slide?

Can you do quests more than once and how long should one take to complete?

I don't think thats necessary since I found the problem. You see... That guy who's also the GM here, ShinyDiamond, happens to be my boyfriend and thanks to his video's in every post I can't get into the OOC anymore. So thanks to my idiot I couldn't get into the OOC for days.

It depends on the floor you are on. Floor 4 for example has no dungeons.

Let's say you can only take one quest at a time.

guys, since it's been two weeks since this day started. Let's say two hours passed. One hour a week.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • If anyone is planning on going to floor 3, Drakath is open for interaction.

Let's say you can only take one quest at a time.

What I mean is, if I do 1 quest am I allowed to do the same quest again after I finish it?

Also, will the last floor be floor 100 or floor 75?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    guys, since it's been two weeks since this day started. Let's say two hours passed. One hour a week.

eep... so let's say a day starts at 8AM, it should be around 10AM right now?
    without thinking i wrote in my first post that it was evening when Wisp left the woods... so, if you don't mind, i'll rewrite that to reflect it was actually the end of the night, so i'll be on the same time as everyone else again
    ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    after that i'll get on a new post too! sorry i've been so inactive. december is such a busy month...

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Drakath- no you can't. Or else you'd be able to become level 40 by just taking the quests from the first few floors for months xD

And we won't tell you on which floor this roleplay will end. It's secret. Not even our Co-GM Machomuu knows it~

I understand December is a busy month :p we're all busy. Especially since my country has an extra holiday called "Sinterklaas". I'll get my post up between tomorrow and Thursday.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Drakath- no you can't. Or else you'd be able to become level 40 by just taking the quests from the first few floors for months xD

And we won't tell you on which floor this roleplay will end. It's secret. Not even our Co-GM Machomuu knows it~

I understand December is a busy month :p we're all busy. Especially since my country has an extra holiday called "Sinterklaas". I'll get my post up between tomorrow and Thursday.

That's reasonable.

I'm waiting for someone to interact with Drakath before I make my next post. I'm also kinda busy working on a roleplay that I have planned for Christmas, so this should give me time to work on it, while I wait for my next post.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • I have a post ready, but I know people are likely to be busy so, I'll wait a few days just in case anyone wants to interact with Drakath.

Rose, can you please describe the Salamander Warriors and Mantis Knights? I plan on encountering them. Also what is the highest level a (temporary character/NPC player) player should be? I want to fight a "red player".

Last edited:
    Back