• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
There is not much activity is there? Come guys! Poooosstttt!!

Khawill- Today is your last chance to post. If you don't then I'll have to remove you from the RP due to inactivity.

It's Machomuu's turn now, right? Or is it Genevieve's…?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I think it's my turn to post. I will get a post up soon.

Also you may have to bunny Princess a bit this weekend, I'm going to an anime convention. If I'm not back before the boss fight is over please kill off my NPC Psyche, I have plans for my characters story that will take place after he dies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ah, I see Saito vaguely remembers Robin (or Lucina who he still believes is a male) from the hood. Things are really getting interesting here, I'll have to review my SU as well as my skills.

If anyone dealing with the boss has a delay skill, use it well.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ah, I see Saito vaguely remembers Robin (or Lucina who he still believes is a male) from the hood. Things are really getting interesting here, I'll have to review my SU as well as my skills.

If anyone dealing with the boss has a delay skill, use it well.

He vaguely remembers Lucina from his first speech because she interfered. He will remember other players as well once they start the battle.

Okay, who is gonna join the boss battle and who isn't? You can get a lot experience points from this.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@DoS: Sorry for not answering sooner, I've been incredibly busy lately. At the top of my posts from now on, I'll be including who is currently managing Ryuusa's shop, and at the top of my last post I mentioned it was his assistant manager Kouki in charge. That means that you can bunny him like any other shopkeeper and purchase/reserve/request whatever you want from the price list. The only thing you should know is that I'm not allowing anyone to haggle with him for any discount more than 5% and that is only if you're an incredibly amazing master of haggling.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heeyyyy, I made another picture. Because I've been getting into it lately. More of a full representation of what Turnip's gear is, and how he'd appear to others.

Spoiler:

And just for the record, I'm kind of in a grey area when deciding on expletives. I mostly try and just stick to the kind of level there was in the animé, and I assume that the really big ones are a no-go. I guess T-rated is something to go on, but it's pretty awkward considering that you can hardly say "x word is not allowed", because then you've just said it. Eh. There's sort of a general consensus of opinion, but nothing is really set in stone. And Turnip, being the gamer that he is, probably wouldn't be too cautious in his word choice. I'd assume, though, that we're going with whatever has been used before in the animé, right?

Kind of an awkward subject, admittedly, but someone's got to ask. And anyway, we're all adults here, right? Wait, no we aren't.

Poop! *giggles*

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'm sure we can swear. A bit. Ok I don't really know to be honest.

But seriously, I think a little in-the-moment swearing should be alright, though I'm not PS or SD so don't take my word.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I will take account of the swearing. You can swear, but don't swear too often. Only swear when you think/feel it's necessary. Don't use excessive language either, but use minor language instead.

That's all I can say. Let's see what Pink & Kon from Bleach have to say.

Kon: That's right! Don't use rude language! ...Unless someone better than you shows you up, in which case speak to your heart's content & if he tries to go after your girl, mouth him off like he was your greatest rival &-

*stomps on Kon & squishes him around & around with an irritated expression* I say you're more troublesome than you're worth...

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will take account of the swearing. You can swear, but don't swear too often. Only swear when you think/feel it's necessary. Don't use excessive language either, but use minor language instead.

That's all I can say. Let's see what Pink & Kon from Bleach have to say.

Kon: That's right! Don't use rude language! ...Unless someone better than you shows you up, in which case speak to your heart's content & if he tries to go after your girl, mouth him off like he was your greatest rival &-

*stomps on Kon & squishes him around & around with an irritated expression* I say you're more troublesome than you're worth...

Hunny...?

Swearing is okay but swear in every sentence, please ;P Maybe we should've made this M-rated considering this RP involves a lot of fighting...

My last post is a Saito AND Lucina post. The Lucina post shouldn't matter to most of you but Lucina was interacting with Godot, Robin, Princess (and Kagome?) and it does matter to them I guess ^^

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Okay... well since i don't want to hold out any longer im sorry but im gonna withdraw from this RP..

I know i didn't even post but still ill be following yall so keep writing interesting posts :3

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
O.O SAO related... does anyone think that a continuation of the anime based on the LNs is on it's way?

Back