• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Marz, or Deimos or simply... dude, wishing you a good new year for you, and hoping that all those apparent problems you are currently having fade away ;)

So, how are you celebrating the end of this year, Marz?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    DAMN IT ALL. So many posts to like.. reply to. ;;

Cosmic's second account: You and Kels were prrrretty damn bored, weren'tcha?

Shika: Start spamming that cbox? XD I did that a bit yesterday, but I can't be bothered to go back.

Shuri: Will do, buddy. XD

Michael, and all of your accounts: Okay, it's over dude. XD

Zet Netroc: Um.... k.

Hazuki: Wow, finally, a post. I'm pretty good. Nice start to 2008, as it seems. :D How about you?

zel: Thanks zel, happy new year to you too! Problems? What problems? XD
    Well.. it's not so much how I'm celebrating the end of 2007, but more like the beginning of 2008. I have to go to this party with a bunch of people that the only thing that'll make it tolerable is by getting drunk. So yeah. ._.

Murderface

Michael, and all of your accounts: Okay, it's over dude. XD

Yeah, but y'know..seeing myself with this username makes me feel all..newbish again. It's not like the typical newb feeling, but more of an account created to recapture the original badassness of the PC Member once known as Murderface. Plus, y'know, I can be as much of a retard on this account, and people are all just like "Oh, well it's cool. He only joined in December."

I was at a party earlier tonight..nothing really happened: there was suposed to be like, 40 people there, but only 18 of us actually showed up XD

We drank that smirnoff iced tea (Which i didn't know even exsisted up until a few hours ago.), and played Rock Band for like, 3 straight hours after everyone else left. I got to be the singer O_O

..is shika with us? ._.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Shika: Start spamming that cbox? XD I did that a bit yesterday, but I can't be bothered to go back.
    We should like go and spam one person everyday. Most people at once will lead to C-box deletion. D:
    ..is shika with us? ._.
    I am not from any group. I am just doing this to annoy Nica. O.o

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Hello Ma-- Deimos~

Happy new year! ^^
    I was supposed to have the house to myself last night, but my dad was too tired to get out of the house and go make some friends(he doesn't have any) and this got my mom mad so I got to listen to fighting right through midnight :'D

I really hope yours was better than mine XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Michael: lol, I guess that's kinda fun.
    Sounds like a fun time. I don't really want Rock Band. It looks way too... azn for me. XD seriously.
    Sounds like a really great time. XD
    I dunno, is he?

Shika: No, they love their cbox too much, they wouldn't delete it..

Teresa: Hello :D
    Happy new year to you, too.
    My night involved eating, drinking and playing Guitar Hero III, Gears of War and Lost Planet. Yeah. O_O Not bad, really. XD

Midooori: HAI :D
    Not much. I'm going to bed in like twenty minutes, or maybe an hour. Somewhere between that. XD
    You?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Really? They did it before. They created the C-box in a thread. >D

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Whats happening Deimos? What did you do during New Years? :D

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    *RANDOM SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
    .......what?

Dude, this is like my 3rd post here, and I made the freaking thing. ._.;
    So, like......whats up?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • "Deimos"?

Dude, I'm never going to get used to that. It doesn't roll of the tongue as well. Oh well, I'll just call you by your real name anyways.

Hope you had a good new year. My new year consisted of ten straight hours of Rock Band. Not that fun.

Gotta girlfriend?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Shika: I keep thinking you're Alex or something, with that Pachirusu theme.
    What? They did?? Crap. Now we can't spam it. ._.

Shurikenway: Not much. It's like 5.30, and I'm not hungry because I ate an incredibly late lunch. onoz. ._.
    What did I do during New Years? I ate, drank and played Guitar Hero III, Gears of War and Lost Planet: Extreme Condition.

Elemental Gayfall: Um not much. I'm too lazy to explain, so just look at the first line in my reply to Shurikenway. Yeah.

Nick: That's it! That's why Marz is such a good name, it just rolls off the tongue. Well, I really don't expect you to get used to calling me Deimos, everyone calls me Marz anyway.
    lol Nice. Rock Band looks okay, but nothing something I would buy.
    Nope, I'm still single.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Michael: lol, I guess that's kinda fun.
    Sounds like a fun time. I don't really want Rock Band. It looks way too... azn for me. XD seriously.
    Sounds like a really great time. XD
    I dunno, is he?

lulazn. No actually, it sucked. I hated it, and I went into a deep state of depresseion after I left because..actually no, it kicked ass. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE <33

No, he isn't. Shika, go change your name to something less azn, then you can be in with us. i suggest either "Nathan Explosion," or "Hellion." until you do that, have fun hanging out with Nica talking about the same useless crap day-after-day in her fanclub that currently has like, 700 pages filled with angst.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Elemental Gayfall:

;-; Why would you hurt me like this?
    Huh, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psht, I told you not to change to Deimos, but you were like "o, but itz all gud cuz eetz one of mars' mooooonz." And you said it just like that.~

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Michael: Dude. I would have like watched or played Guitar or something. Actually, I probably wouldn't have been able too -- your spanish relatives would have like.. kicked the [poop] out of me for not being as loud as them. O_O

Elemental Fall of Downtown-ness: um dunno :3
    ya well. 2 bad. u no.

Years
  • *does new page dance*

Midooori: HAI :D
    Not much. I'm going to bed in like twenty minutes, or maybe an hour. Somewhere between that. XD
    You?

ZOMG You were on at 11:00 P.M.? 0__0
    Not'n much for me too. XD
    When do you have to go back to school?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Shika: I keep thinking you're Alex or something, with that Pachirusu theme.
    What? They did?? Crap. Now we can't spam it. ._.
    This is how we are fighting Nica. xD
    I don't want to spam it anymore. And can you bug Chi to take that link out of her sig? People will join there more that way. >D

No, he isn't. Shika, go change your name to something less azn, then you can be in with us. i suggest either "Nathan Explosion," or "Hellion." until you do that, have fun hanging out with Nica talking about the same useless crap day-after-day in her fanclub that currently has like, 700 pages filled with angst.
    Actually we made a group. It includes Alex, me, his Pair, my pair ( Both of them are close to Nica too). We're kinda against Nica. And may even have a war. xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Midori: ...Dude I'm on at like 1AM regularly. XD
    I go back this monday D8!
    Shika wants me to tell you to take out that BF Link in your signature because BF Forums suck ._.

Shika: Oh, really? XD All right. Keep at it :3
    Um.. okay.. XD Done. Just read above.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi there :>

Quick question, how do you pronounce your username? Is it "DAY- MOS" or "DEE-MOS" I was thinkin the first one but who knows, I could be wrong D:

KTHNX.

Back