• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 ways to get kicked out of walmart Version 3

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
  • It';s been a while, so it's time to do this once more. so Rules
    we lsit things that can get us kicked out starting from 1 going to 1,000. Once we hit 1,000, we start version 4.

1. Enter the store dressed in a cosplay costume and knock over 3 shelves, and then scream I'm a banana before proceding to dance around on a counter. Bonus if you sock the mamnager when doing so!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I had to google to confirm my suspicions...

2. Bring me to a Walmart, making me realize hypermarkets exist and making my burning crusade even tougher than it already is. Regardless you'll get kicked cause i dont think they will like a crusade going on in their store.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • 3.Scream "You're all R****ts!" At the employees and then run out of the store after running off with 300 dollars worth of jewels.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Take all the shopping carts outside and don't return them.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    14 Mess with the freezers and then hide between the fresh meat when they try to get you.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    16. Scream: "Free cookie to everyone who promises to never go to Walmart anymore!"

Years
  • 18. (The Most Perverted only for boys) Go in Girls Toilet/Changing Room also start undressing for more accurate result, 1000% assured that you would get kicked out with a tattoo of five fingers on you cheek, if gifts are available you would be gifted with another tattoo of purple colour on your eye And lifetime ban from Walmart.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    19. Throw banana peels at the customers' feet.

Back