• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1-900 numbers

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Did anyone here ever call those 1-900 numbers back in the 90s when they were a thing?

To those of you who don't know what those were: they were pay by the minute phone number hotlines. I wonder how many kids got in trouble back in the day for calling those, LOL. I didn't even know they existed until I was in middle school...when they were already dead.

Years
    Even though I am old I honestly can't remember any of these numbers and either didn't even know they existed or forget about them entirely...

Years
    Oh like psychic hotlines and shit? I never did that because I didn't have any access to a bank account.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've never heard of this. It makes me wish I were alive for the 90's because it sounds really amusing.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I think I'm too young to remember these, but I also wasn't around during the 90s.

The closest I can think of personally are those infomercial numbers, and I kinda admit I was young and wanted a couple of the "As seen on TV" products. ;;

Back