• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#1 - Your PC Resolutions?

Gonna nab some of these from another thread I posted in that's not viewable to everyone..

- Hit 20k posts. Going to look so awesome and I'm really excited for it. Hopefully it won't take until 2017 to get 4k more posts.
- Help PC's twitter reach 3k followers. We're slowly but surely gettin' there.
- demote steve and take over pc [;
- Help PC continue to grow and prosper. Our activity's been shaky as of late but it's still noticeably better than before and I want to continue to improve from here. Good time to announce a new main series Pokémon game, Game Freak...
- Continue to improve my activity in the welcomes forum. It's nowhere near bad but I used to reply to every new intro for months and thinking on it now I'm not sure how I ever managed something like that, ha ha ha. But adult life's been kicking my butt lately and I'm still happy that I continue actively posting like this years later.
- Boost my activity in PGC/PGen and get back into the swing of posting in the off-topic forums, especially Treehouse/Comps & Tech. Be more active in my clubs too.
- Return to my habit of checking the birthday list daily and wishing everyone that's active a happy birthday. Because that's a very pleasant thing.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hopefully reach 40k posts by the end of this year, since I did manage to reach 30k just before 2015 ended. Maybe also try and not be as shy and let down by my sad feelings (and maybe try to be less jealous since that has crippled me a lot last year), and get my TWL activity back on track as well since I had been a bit on-and-off with activity there as well, due to my depression episodes.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    1. finally host a mafia game lol.
    2. not drop off the face of pc this year. i was pretty consistently active for like six months last year then dropped off again after i left smt for a month but #newyearnewme

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hopefully reconnect with people here...especially the ones I was close with. Fell off the face of the earth a few months ago.

Back