• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA 21 years on PC AMA

Years
  • Alrighty. I vaguely remember when I first used the site that there used to be, like in many other vBulletin boards at the time, little icons users can add for their Social Medias such as Facebook or Skype. PC also went a little bit further with Steam links as a matter of fact.

Years
  • Most of my first years on this forum was in the rom hack section, before I started branching out to the non pokemon sections of the forums these past few years. Though I've been online nearly everyday I been on a computer for the past 14 years, only time I haven't really been online is during times when I was on the road with my father back when he was a truck driver. Though I really haven't interacted with you really at all, did you buy the original pokemon games day one when they released in English?

I haven't posted a lot during the years, my most active years posting was during my early years, but I just browse daily.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I wasn't allowed to have game consoles at all when the original games came out, but Pokémon Red was the very first video game I ever owned because my brother and I got a Gameboy Color to share along with a singular copy of Red. (He won the coin flip for first play and then I overwrote his save file because I didn't like the starter he chose lmao.) Ever since then I've gotten every mainline Pokémon game on its release date (and since gen 5, on the JP release date since I knew enough to no longer have to wait!), but I might not going forward because I didn't really get into Scarlet at all. u_u We'll see.

• I wasn't allowed to have game consoles at all when the original games came out, but Pokémon Red was the very first video game I ever owned because my brother and I got a Gameboy Color to share along with a singular copy of Red. (He won the coin flip for first play and then I overwrote his save file because I didn't like the starter he chose lmao.) Ever since then I've gotten every mainline Pokémon game on its release date (and since gen 5, on the JP release date since I knew enough to no longer have to wait!), but I might not going forward because I didn't really get into Scarlet at all. u_u We'll see.
    What do you think needs to change in the Pokemon games to make them more interesting to you?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • What's your favorite tsk moment
    mobile tsk redemption arc even though i think i actually missed it because i wasn't here
    What do you think needs to change in the Pokemon games to make them more interesting to you?
    honestly probably just go back to letting me pick cute outfits, the school pants in scarlet were abhorrent.

but also i don't like open world games so i don't want them to do it again even though i'm sure they will because it was so well-received.

Back