• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 Days of Nintendo

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    19.) What is your least favourite Nintendo franchise/series/title?

Majora's Mask. I hate artificial time limits. Bah.

Years
  • 20. Name a Nintendo character you can't stand.
    Toadette is extremely annoying and I don't know why she annoys me. Oh, and any clone characters (Pink Gold Peach...)

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    20.) Name a Nintendo character you can't stand.

I honestly can't think of one. Hate is always foolish.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • 20.) Name a Nintendo character you can't stand.

TOAD! There's this one particularly strong memory of Mariokart Wii where my sisters and I were playing on the same team and we just had the worst (i.e. normal) Artificially Intelligent Toad on our team. It kind of blew up from there, and to this day, Toad is still the butt of all our jokes in the family.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    21.) Nintendo has released some really big and unforgettable names in the gaming industry, but do you think there are any lesser-known Nintendo games you think could use some more love and attention?

WETRIX BABY

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 19. What is your least favorite Nintendo franchise/series/title?

You know, I'm a big fan of FE, but I just didn't like Fates at all. I honestly think I got more enjoyment out of Sticker Star, lol.

I just don't like Hau very much. I'm not one of the fans crying for asshole rivals (since I like Barry, Hugh, etc) but something about him just always irks me.

21.) Nintendo has released some really big and unforgettable names in the gaming industry, but do you think there are any lesser-known Nintendo games you think could use some more love and attention?

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and The Last Window are both DS gems and overall just some of favorite games hands down.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 13.) Have you ever played a 50 turn game of Mario Party?
    Nope, never.

14.) If you could make a Breath Of The Wild style game for another Nintendo franchise, which would you choose?
    Like many others here, I think Pokémon in this style would be great and super fun.

15.) What country would you like to see Pokemon tackle next as a region?
    The jungles of Africa or South America.

16.) Have you played Animal Crossing? Who are your favorite villager(s)? If not, are you planning to, and why or why not?
    Never played AC.. not really planning to as we're just not that interested in it.

17.) What's your favorite soundtrack from a Nintendo game?
    Pretty much any of the Zelda soundtracks esp those that have made it to the The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses thing and other remakes..

18.) Do you have a favorite song in particular (does not have to be from the soundtrack in the previous question)?
    Nope..
    Pretty much pick one:
    Spoiler:

19.)What is your least favorite Nintendo franchise/series/title?
    can't think of one.

I tend to not dislike any..

Maybe Ridge racer or a similar type of game.. Turok (yay its getting a switch remake - I pick this even though its not Ninty published) and many snes - n64 - DS era games that made Nintendo great. (again pick one or three, there are so many that could do well today)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I know there was one character I "couldn't stand" 'cept not really but I can't even remember the character rip.

eehh... I haven't really played any lesser known titles. Closest I got that isn't super big and popular is the Rune Factory series especially 3 and 4 both are fantastic and I highly recommend.

Years
  • 19) What is your least favourite Nintendo franchise/series/title?
    I'm not sure. I never really got the whole Wario series.

20) Name a Nintendo character you can't stand.
    I'm pretty sure there is someone from Fire Emblem I don't like, but can't really remember who it was.

21) Nintendo has released some really big and unforgettable names in the gaming industry, but do you think there are any lesser-known Nintendo games you think could use some more love and attention?
    Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir. I would love to see more games like that.

22) Many Nintendo games focus on titular or main characters like Mario and Link, but sometimes there are spin-offs featuring other characters of the franchise - what are some of your favourite spin-offs?
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. It's one of those games that can be played by the whole family.

23) And as a follow-up to yesterday's question, who is a character you would like to see a spin-off of (that does not yet have their own game)?
    Xenoblade Chronicles franchise need party spin-off.

24) What do you think about making more crossover titles like Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? What kind of crossover would you like to see in the future?
    Pokémon + Yo-Kai Watch could be interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    22) Many Nintendo games focus on titular or main characters like Mario and Link, but sometimes there are spin-offs featuring other characters of the franchise - what are some of your favourite spin-offs?
    Does Luigi's Mansion count? Because if it does then I'll say that hahah. I admittedly have not played many spin-off games beyond Pokemon.

23) And as a follow-up to yesterday's question, who is a character you would like to see a spin-off of (that does not yet have their own game)?
    Make Peach the main character in a game and have her be the one to save Mario. Or just something that isn't her getting kidnapped by Bowser.

24) What do you think about making more crossover titles like Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? What kind of crossover would you like to see in the future?
    Anything + Pokemon are always crossovers I enjoy seeing so I'll have to say that pft.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 22.) Many Nintendo games focus on titular or main characters like Mario and Link, but sometimes there are spin-offs featuring other characters of the franchise - what are some of your favorite spin-offs?
    Yoshi, just because.

23.) And as a follow-up to yesterday's question, who is a character you would like to see a spin-off of (that does not yet have their own game)?
    Perhaps Princess Peach or Zelda

24.) What do you think about making more crossover titles like Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? What kind of crossover would you like to see in the future?
    They're OK I suppose.. maybe I'd like to see Link and/or Mario enter the Pokémon world.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 22) Many Nintendo games focus on titular or main characters like Mario and Link, but sometimes there are spin-offs featuring other characters of the franchise - what are some of your favorite spin-offs?

I really love the Paper Mario games. Even the hated games like Sticker Star and Color Splash were still fun and humorous to me.

23.) And as a follow-up to yesterday's question, who is a character you would like to see a spin-off of (that does not yet have their own game)?

I'm surprised Zelda, the titular character of the series, doesn't really have her own game yet. Even Peach got one for the DS.

24.) What do you think about making more crossover titles like Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? What kind of crossover would you like to see in the future?

Well, I haven't played it, but I hear it's actually a pretty good game. I want Fire Emblem + Pokemon tbh, lol.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 25.) Nintendo has a penchant for creating silent protagonists - do you think despite this, their characters have a lot of personality? Which character of few words do you think has a really strong presence despite not saying much?
    Samus Aran from Super Metroid

26.) What is your favourite Mario Kart track (of any MK game)?
    can't really say.. i don't MK enough to have a fav

27.) While Nintendo is mostly known for their colourful, kid-friendly worlds and characters, there have been a few moments that were downright frightening. Has any character/area/scene in a Nintendo game ever given you the chills?
    No not really..

28.) Who is your favourite Nintendo villain?
    Maybe its MewTwo!

29.) Who is your favourite Nintendo sidekick character?
    Yoshi :)

30.) If you could live in any part of the Nintendo franchise's worlds, where would you be (eg. Hyrule, Mushroom Kingdom, or you could be really specific with cities, villages, etc)?
    It would be either the Mushroom Kingdom or any of the Pokemon regions.

Back