• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 Days of Nintendo

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • 8.) What game would you like to see ported to the Switch next?

I know that the game has already been rereleases recently, but I would love to see Wind Waker on the Switch. It was my absolute favorite game as a kid, and I could totally see myself playing it on the go. I'd like to think if they ported Pokken Tournament to the Switch that there's a definitely a chance WWD could come to it as well.

A man can dream.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 8. What game would you like to see ported to the Switch next?

Actually, I'd love to have Skyward Sword on the Switch, if possible. That'd be so amazing! And like El Héroe said, Wind Waker as well, since I've never had a chance to play it. Any Zelda game would suit me.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 6. Do you have any cool Nintendo merchandise or collectables?
    nah.. nothing cool or exciting

7. If you have a Switch, are you pleased with your purchase so far?
    Yes, its a fun console so far

8. What game would you like to see ported to the Switch next?

Not sure here.. maybe it would be nice to see some AAA or AA game titles ported over.. (of course, all the older Nintendo catalog will need to be playable on the switch eventually)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    7. If you have a Switch, are you pleased with your purchase so far?
    Yes!!! I love my Switch a lot and already have plenty of games for it despite not having it for a year. Think the games I have for it competes with what I have for my PS4 but I've always been more of a Nintendo fan.

8. What game would you like to see ported to the Switch next?
    Gotta agree with some of the above and say some of the older Zelda games as I've been wanting to play them. Excited to play Link's Awakening when it's out and I hope it means more in the future. I'd also have to say maybe another Tales of Game (maybe one of the older ones like Phantasia or Destiny). Wouldn't mind seeing them on the PS4 instead though lmao.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What game would you like to see ported to the Switch next?
    Would love to have the Xenosaga trilogy be given a Switch port. They were originally PS2 games and so could end up on the PS4 instead, but Nintendo does own Bamco now or whatever the deal is, so....

Alternatively, Japan got a Switch port of PSO2 some time ago, would love to see them bring it to the rest of the world (not that they will since Sega has been a total lying douchebag about releasing PSO2 to the west for years now).

If you could dedicate a Nintendo Direct to one upcoming game, what would it be?
    Metroid Prime 4

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    9.) If you could dedicate a Nintendo Direct to one upcoming game, what would it be?

Animal Crossing!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    9.) If you could dedicate a Nintendo Direct to one upcoming game, what would it be?
    +1 for Animal Crossing!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    10.) Do you play Smash Brothers? If so, what character do you mainly play?

Nope. I used to, back in the GameCube days, but slowly fell off after that.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • 9. If you could dedicate a Nintendo Direct to one upcoming game, what would it be?

I third Animal Crossing!

10. Do you play Smash Brothers? If so, what character do you mainly play?

Yup! Haven't played the latest game though. I enjoy playing as a wide range of characters, but I remember a time in Brawl where I mained Lucario. I imagine it'll be Cloud in Smash Ultimate!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    10) Do you play Smash Brothers? If so, what character do you mainly play?
    Yes. Er, well, I haven't in a while, I kind of put down Smash 4 months ago, but when I get a Switch, Smash Ultimate is gonna be one of the first things I get and so will be playing Smash again when that time comes.

My main has changed over the years. In Melee it was Luigi, in Brawl it was Ike, and in Smash 4 it was Robin. Right now the plan for Ultimate is to main Robin again. But I've usually never been able to play just one character, both in Smash and in other games, and with the roster as big as it is, I'm very interested in seeing who I'll dual main or have as a secondary alongside Robin this time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I do! Though I've admittedly not played the latest one very much yet. I used to play mainly Pikachu and Kirby but now its normally Peach. I never played competitively whenever my more competitive friend fought me i p much always lost aha.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    11.) You can add any gaming character to Smash Brothers Ultimate, who do you choose?

Master Chief, just because of the new partnership between Nintendo and Microsoft.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    11) You can add any gaming character to Smash Brothers Ultimate, who do you choose?
    a FE rep that doesn't use a sword

there's so much more to the series than sword lords

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    12.) What sport would you like to see Mario & the crew take on next?

Curling! I think it would be hilarious to see Wario on the curling rink.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    11) You can add any gaming character to Smash Brothers Ultimate, who do you choose?
    Honestly a Tales of Character even though that'd most likely be another sword user. I think out of the main characters that are on Nintendo consoles though Yuri would be the most interesting because at least he uses his fist. I suppose Lloyd after that because two swords?? Either wayyy...

12.) What sport would you like to see Mario & the crew take on next?
    Honestly I don't play any of the sports games so I wouldn't really know lol.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 9. If you could dedicate a Nintendo Direct to one upcoming game, what would it be?

I think the Metroid series is under-represented..

Don't play it yet..

11. You can add any gaming character to Smash Brothers Ultimate, who do you choose?

EvilChameleon mentioned Microsoft above.. so I say let's add Clippy.

12. What sport would you like to see Mario & the crew take on next?

IIRC they haven't done a decent Baseball game yet, so that.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    12) What sport would you like to see Mario & the crew take on next?
    idk

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    13. Have you ever played a 50 turn game of Mario Party?
    Heck yes multiple times in Mario Party 4! Of course i dont think many if any of then were all done in one sitting but my siblings and i definitely made them a thing.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    13.) Have you ever played a 50 turn game of Mario Party?

Sure have! Never will do it again though, that's for sure.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • 11. You can add any gaming character to Smash Brothers Ultimate, who do you choose?

I know we already have a lot of Legend of Zelda reps, but I'd love to see Ravio and Linkle as playable characters! And Tifa, to accompany Cloud. Maybe Isaac from Golden Sun as well—he needs to be more than an Assist Trophy!

12. What sport would you like to see Mario & the crew take on next?

Haven't played any of the Mario sports games, but baseball sounds fun.

13. Have you ever played a 50 turn game of Mario Party?

I don't think we made it to 50! It's been years, so I wouldn't really remember (and we only played 1 and 2 for the most part). We definitely dragged some of them on for ages. Mario Party brings out the worst in people. xD

Back