• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Masuda: Tomorrow's Pokémon Sun/Moon News Launching on YouTube

Years
Aw man, it's at 8am here, so I won't be awake to see it live :P but it's good to see that they are finally going forward with updates! Can't wait!

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
All Aboard the Hype Train!!

SK39yE7.gif

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Man, just can't wait. Being sooooo excited for tomorrow, i don't think i will be able to sleep tonight(really!). Just try to think about me on the night before the game's release. I expect a lot(not really 'a lot') of information which would make further speculations more interesting and precise.

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Just rewatched the X Y trailer, would be cool if we got something like that. Showing the starters and legendries, and teasing some gameplay stuff.

Sirfetch’d

I am expecting a lot of information actually! I know we've been teased a lot already with these games and have gotten zero information outside of the titles really. That said, they know that and I assume have been saving up for a big reveal! Some things I personally expect tomorrow are:

• Release date
  • Legendary mascots
  • Starters
  • Protagonists
  • Region name
  • In game shot of the bird originally revealed
Of course I could just be getting my hopes up way too high but maybe not :^)

Years
  • Release date
  • Legendary mascots
  • Starters
  • Protagonists
  • Region name

I can understand if you end up overhyping yourself, but I know most of what you listed is the basic information most of us want to know, and if I recall it was around this point (May) that the starters and mascot legendaries were revealed for B/W's pre-release period which was the first real info we got released since Zoroark, and I think a bit of the region was revealed around that time as well so wouldn't be surprised if the new legendaries, starters and region were to be showcased.

Not sure about the release date but at the moment we're well overdue to know when the games are exactly coming out.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am expecting a lot of information actually! I know we've been teased a lot already with these games and have gotten zero information outside of the titles really. That said, they know that and I assume have been saving up for a big reveal! Some things I personally expect tomorrow are:

• Release date
  • Legendary mascots
  • Starters
  • Protagonists
  • Region name

This is probably what we will get. Ever since Platinum, we have gotten first news of a game in May and it is always what is listed above. If not the Direct, then definitely in Corocoro.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I'm so excited! Really hyped to finally get some real info, even if it's something small like the just the mascots or starters

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Less then 1 hour left before Tomorrow comes to my country !!!

Years
I have been noticing correlations between Sun & Moon's pre-release period (as of now) and that of Black & White, as far as news pacing seems to be concerned.

Both new generations were hinted at with the reveal of a new Pokemon who was first shown as a silhouette - Zoroark was first shown on Pokemon Sunday, while Magearna was first shown in CoroCoro.

The games were announced after those new Pokemon were revealed (although I recall it was a bit longer between Zoroark reveal and B/W announcement), and for B/W the first proper information we had since the game announcement was the starters and mascot legendaries, both of whom were revealed during May. There was also a region overlay around the same time when CoroCoro was released during that month.

Back