• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4.5 days lost..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    It's a good thing that I didn't really post in PC at all in the last 2 weeks or so. Go inactivity. d(''d)

Anyway, things seem to be fine with me except a few posts in my FC missing. Nothing big.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Awe, I'm missing like 75 posts. XO Will this happen again?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Okay, I guess that sort of answers my question. XD

Aw, man. Now I have to recreate some threads T_T -is lazy-

Well at least my FC is alive again XD

Edit: Pfft. I even have my old theme back. T_T

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    hmmm wat caused the time travel? a hard drive crash/problem? Hacker? well at least only four days were missing and pc recovered quickly in a day. well there are worst incidences...a well-known game website/forum i frequent crashed a few months back with two hard drive failure, and they have to go all the way back to 2006 as they did not make frequent backups of the hard drives, and it took a few weeks for them to fully recover...ah well.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    ya pc make frequent backups rite? and this crashes are usually one-off...they SHOULDN't happen frequently...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I see... I was beginning to wonder why I was knocked about 17 posts down. It's nice that you keep frequent backups.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *blubber sob sob angst angst blubber*

*shot'd*

'Tis a true shame. D: Hopefully this doesn't happen again. </3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Like whoahz. I got freaked out when I first came here again. No big deal though; I only lost eight or nine posts xP

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I stand in favor in calling this day "Dark Porygon day" :D

But it kinda sucks how everything got erased the past 4.2 days.
    But thank god that PC is back up.

But now that fight with my friend dosen't exist anymore! :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    So if I figure correctly, this site is back at March 4th? that's not too bad I get to celebrate my birthday again tomorow

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Though somebody will probably beat me to it by the time I post this, if you read what was said this IS the main site. It's like when Link plays the Song of Time in Majoras Mask and loses a whole heap of stuff (Like us losing the posts <.<) and he basically gets to redo everything and it's like it never happened. This is Pokecommunity, it's been fixed. Hopefully that cleared it up a little (Unless I'M completely wrong, then that would be a little... embarassing... <.<)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's a shame that this happened. But at least the site's back up, which is all good. A week's worth of posts and members... it will seem a bit odd with them gone, but oh well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    IM sorry for what im abot to say but this is BULL !@#$ my account got deleted and i dont have any pms and nobody knows me i was even a gym leader in a league.......... It stinks

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I should agree with Ausaudriel (yay! the first time I got it right without even looking at her name! :D), though... Nothing we can do about what had happened, and things do just happen, so I think we should expect the unexpected... :\

Anyways, if you made it once, you can make it again (I think), but with the help of your determination, you can get things back. ;)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Personally, I blame it on Dialga. :)

Good that it's back online and that nothing worse had happened, bad that we lost a couple of days and all. Shall have to re-update my fic again...

Must mean that whoever is responisble for the 'behind-the-scenes' maintence and backing up the forum did their job. Kudos to them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back