• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Detective Pikachu] Detective Pikachu gets a graphic novel adaptation

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • This is a very interesting interpretation of the movie. I like the art style for this one...but uh, reading manga so long, just to make sure... this is read left to right & not right to left?

Cid

Years
  • Oh hey, it releases on my birthday! Would be a nice gift to myself if it becomes available here.

Loved the movie, and I'm liking Tim's look. Hope it sells well.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    The Stan Smith shoes? Saw pics of Squirtle and Pikachu. Want a pair but don't know drop day

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I can definitely see myself buying this! I loved the movie a lot, even watched it a second time to drag a friend so watch it and I'd happily watch it again.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Definitely think I'm going to need to pick up a copy for myself! Looks adorable. (´∀`)♡

Back