• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: NA to get cute Sword and Shield preorder bonuses

Years
If I could pick my bonus, I'd be down immediately.

There is always a chance for order delays on the Pokemon Center website, though, and those will probably happen given the fact that the game preorders will likely greatly exceed their normal order fulfillment load with these bonuses on offer.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
When you say NA does it include Canada?

Years
....this has me super conflicted. on one hand, of course i want one of these adorable keychains; on the other, i want to play the game on launch day. i would hate to risk not getting it on time.

Years
I would likely preorder one of them anyway, and this is really making it all the more worth it in doing so.

edit: not online tho

Last edited:
Years
I really want that cuddly lil bunny, but there's just no way pokemoncenter.com will do release day shipping. ): So I'll unfortunately most likely pass, and if I'm desperate enough I can always buy the pre-order bonuses online from sellers or elsewhere. But they really are too cute!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
They're very cute but I have to repeat the sentiment of release-day shipping. I value that higher than plush, no matter how adorable, and there's always going to be more opportunities to get plush of the starters. This is a really good option for people who weren't anticipating getting the games on release day anyway, though, and major props for continuing to deliver physical preorder bonuses in an era of questionable digital-content-only preorder incentives.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I agree there - playing on release >>> a plush I could maybe buy after anyway.

Not that I think I'd likely have preorder bonuses available here...

Years
Sadly after my experience with ordering Let's Go Eevee from the Pokémon Center, I would really not want to order from there again. Cool bonus though!

Years
So I just checked the preorder page on the Pokémon Center site again and:

Preorders with guaranteed delivery end on Monday, November 11. Preorders will be delivered on Friday, November 15, or Saturday, November 16, within the continental US. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, and FPO addresses may be delivered on Saturday, November 16. Deliveries may be affected by weather. Preorder gift may ship separately.

If the latest I'm guaranteed to get my copy is Saturday, I think I will do the preorder. 👍 Even if I can't choose my fiery boi as my plush keychain because it's random wuh.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
they're so cute and they're gonna make it harder to get people to preorder it at my store bc gs has like. only a poster for a preorder bonus lmfao...

Back