• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Potentially Pokémony Plans to be provided in this year’s Pokémon Presents

Potentially Pokémony Plans to be provided in this year’s Pokémon Presents

Potentially Pokémony Plans to be provided in this year’s Pokémon Presents

It’s probably going to include some sort of news about Pokémon.
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    I want:
    A new Pokemon Rumble game
    "New" Pokemon Stadium, or Pokemon Stadium for NSO Expansion Pack
    Pokemon Legends Arceus DLC
    Just a tiny little sneak peak of next gen

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Guesses:
    - Pokemon Home update for Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl and Legends: Arceus. Will say late March for the former and mid-May for the latter.
    - Future plans for the TCG Live app.
    - A remaster of a spin-off. Selects Colosseum.
    - More Unite news. Slated more costumes and characters.
    - Generation 9. Fits the timeline for generations. Could be delayed until next year because of the pandemic, though. Puts the release date on the usual mid-November.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 14 minutes is not a lot of time when they are going to use half of the 14, if not more, to talk.... That being said, this is what I think.

Arceus DLC - Most likely
    Gen 9 - Likely
    Detective Pikachu 2 - Maybe.
    Sleep - Maybe
    Home Update - Almost 100% certain

It is possible we could get both Arceus and Gen 9, but if we get Gen 9, it is probably going to be a very very very small trailer. Maybe to reveal the region and starters like always. They can get a reveal trailer in about 2 minutes.

Detective Pikachu 2 they won't be able to show much without spoiling the story. And Sleep could take most of the time up so they can explain it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Let's see.

Arceus DLC is highly likely, I expect that announcement to come. Generation 9 sneak peak? Maybe. But, maybe they'll do that in a future Pokemon Presents rather than a 14 minute one. Detective Pikachu 2? Haha. That's... I can't see that happening. Pokemon Sleep? I think Nintendo just pretended that doesn't exist anymore, so unlikely. I can see a Pokemon Home update announcement, though. And maybe another BD/SP update that'll finally open up the GWS.

Other than that, I can expect maybe a new mobile game announcement or them porting some spinoffs to the switch, too, but probably not? I'd love to see news about them bringing back XD and Orre in some way, though.

Years
  • I want:
    A new Pokemon Rumble game
    "New" Pokemon Stadium, or Pokemon Stadium for NSO Expansion Pack
    Pokemon Legends Arceus DLC
    Just a tiny little sneak peak of next gen

Similar to what I want, but please don't release gen 9 this year! I want them to take longer and have an even better quality product in the end.

prays for Arceus DLC and Sleep news.. ❤️

Years
  • I'd love for a remake of one of the Gamecube games (XD or Colosseum)
    I'd really like a Home update too hence the reason i've been putting off buying BDSP and Legends.
    I hope they DON'T show gen 9 yet despite predictions of such. Please take your time Gamefreak.
    Everything else i'm neutral on

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'd love for a remake of one of the Gamecube games (XD or Colosseum)
    I'd really like a Home update too hence the reason i've been putting off buying BDSP and Legends.
    I hope they DON'T show gen 9 yet despite predictions of such. Please take your time Gamefreak.
    Everything else i'm neutral on

They did announce BDSP and Legends are home compatible. So, it's likely tomorrow morning, they'll announce that. Hopefully.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Just gonna chime in and post what I hope to see:

- Legends DLC
    - BDSP DLC (Hopefully we finally get the GWS)
    - A very, very small sneak peak into gen9. I'm hoping for a slight glympse at the region, the real world equivalent to the region, and then nothing else for a while.

And since I never said anything about it before, I'm just gonna say I'm with the club of people hoping that gen9 comes out next year. At first I was unsure but sligtly leaning towards having the next generation later, but now I have decided as I did not expect to have this much fun with Legends.

Back