• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 days left... Dress up delicately like Delibirb

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Clothes! Do you wear anything special for Christmas celebrations? Do you dress up as santas or dress in nicer clothes than usual, or do you not really care? (:

Years
  • I don't have a single Christmas jumper and I feel really bad :/

But I tend to dress up smarter for Christmas, and try to wear shirts and stuff to be as formal as possible.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I usually just throw on a festive hat. I do start wearing my Frosty pajama bottoms (I have two pairs) around this time as well. Other than that, I'm not too outwardly festive about clothing. It's also the time of year to start wearing my hoodies. It's usually too hot during late spring or summer. It makes me so sad to be honest. That's why I look forward to winter because it's the perfect opportunity to wear my more fluffier PJ bottoms and my warm hoodies as well, especially my favorite Loki hoodie. <3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I usually buy a new dress for every christmas, but it's been a while since I've bought a new one. Now I mostly put he same dress on every Christmas lol.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I have a few Christmas t-shirts, and the occasional santa hat. Besides that no. I spend more time dressing up my collector dolls and plushies, especially Eevees for some reason. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I will usually wear a Santa hat for the week of Christmas where ever I may work.

Back