• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"7am getting up in the morning"

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Before my recital, I had to get up at 8:30 to go to my Pointe class at 9:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays. Now that the recital is over and I have no need to work on my solo, I have ballet starting at 12:15 so I wake up around 11:30.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Tap at 10:50 so I get up around 10:20 (I don't need to stretch as much before class :P)

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Usually, I wake up around 9-10am.

Sometimes, I wake up at 8am

Rarely, I wake up around 4-7am

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... I haven't been doing anything the last few months due to medical issues. So I have no reason to get up early.

I try to make sure I don't stay in bed past 11. When I'm on sleeping pills this is pretty easy but I've been off them the last few days and I've just been sleeping whenever I can. So I tend to finally force myself to give up and get out of bed anywhere from 11 to 1. (I have insomnia so sleep is a big issue for me.)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I get up early at 5:30 AM to go to school on weekdays. I also get up early on weekends and holidays (6-7 AM) to use the Internet.

Gilgαmesh

School days, I get up at about 4 AM. Early, I know huh? But it's the sacrifice that I have to make, unfortunately. Good educations comes at a price of some good sleep.

When it comes to weekends however, I sleep whenever the heck I want. If I were to put a range on it, I'd say anywhere between 12 to like, 4-5 AM even at max, because being caught up too late isn't really my thing, so the latest I stay up at that point is 5 AM.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Most of you guys are crazy. Whenever I don't have to go to school, I wake up in between 1 PM and 4 PM. Seriously, how can some of you wake up at 7 or even 6?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't have a set time to wake up whenever there's no school. But when there is school, however, I wake up around 4AM.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Depends on if I've got uni or something else which demands specific get up times, but normally I'm up between 9 and 10 if I am left to my own body clock waking me up.

I hate getting up later than like 10:30 though... Makes me feel like I've wasted part of the day and I feel guilty...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    During the weekdays when I have school, I have to get up at 6:30 because I need to spend forever getting ready, get to the bus stop at 7ish and be on the for around an hour to get to school.

During the weekends, however, I get up at about 10 AM, sometimes as late as noon, or sometimes earlier depending on how late I went to sleep. On Saturdays, I usually wake up early to watch the Pokémon anime at 10AM, though.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • During school weeks I have to wake up around 6am which is so horrible but when it comes to the weekends I get to sleep in and usually I would wake up around 11am but it mainly depends on how late I stay up.

Last edited:

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • on weekdays, 5:55 (i need those 5 extra minutes!)
    on weekends, around 11. but it's really more like 10am-2pm. it depends xD
    i typically wake up at 10 and go back to sleep till whenever i really get out of bed

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I love that song XDDDD /shot

I usually get up at 8 or 7, depending on if I have school or something else to do. I can't afford to sleep longer >.<

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Usually around 9, and I go to bed at 4-5. Since im Home schooled, I can usually wake up at any time I want unless I have an online class at a certain time during the day, which isnt often and when it is its usually around 11. Though I cant sleep in very well, and I have to wake up whenever my family gets up as well..Just a thing my body does. Usually though I take a half hour nap two or three times in intervals throughout the day so that I can stay up late. I stay up late cause I haz to, my mother is paranoid someones going to rob our poor ass house..Lol. *shrugs* oh well, I deal with it with coffee and food..And Pokemon ;D

Back