• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    they will make it. I know they will. They have the Location Data- just like they had Kanto Data on R/S.

Trust me, it WILL be done!

yep they will. i went to pokemon.com and they said there making another DS game

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    They already have Shiny Gold why would they want to make ANOTHER G/S remake? Pokemon Platinum is a good name. ^.^ They ran out of Jewelry for the names. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    The other DS game is Mystery Dungeon 2 and Pokemon Platinum is a fanbased remake of G/S/C.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Platinum isn't a ROM hack...technically. You can just download it straight to your computer when it's done.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Pokémon.com is refering to either PMD2 or Pokémon Ranger 2 [forgot the full name].

I'd love it if Nintendo one day just made an announcement from nowhere about a GSC remake like a few weeks before it's Japanese release, it'd take the world by storm xD

Are there any models of Gold/Kris hidden in PBR, that'd confirm it 100%

To Nintendo: GS remake plz. kthx

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Pokémon.com is refering to either PMD2 or Pokémon Ranger 2 [forgot the full name].

I'd love it if Nintendo one day just made an announcement from nowhere about a GSC remake like a few weeks before it's Japanese release, it'd take the world by storm xD

Are there any models of Gold/Kris hidden in PBR, that'd confirm it 100%

To Nintendo: GS remake plz. kthx

Some people have been trying to rip the Data out of the PBR Disc, last I heard they had finally done it and now were testing the data.

Hopefully they'll find something.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    YAY FOR PBR HAXXORZERZ!

<3 Good luck to them. I'd love to see Gold/Kris in 3D! Not only that but it would CONFIRM a GS remake.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Platinum is just a straight download, no other ROMs needed (referring to ShinyGold and it's use of a Fire Red ROM). Thats what I meant.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Platinum is just a straight download, no other ROMs needed (referring to ShinyGold and it's use of a Fire Red ROM). Thats what I meant.

Ok now I'm really confused.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't need an .ips patch? They just give you the rom?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I asked about it on their website, apparently they are making it from scratch (everything, sprites, maps, scripting), and they said that it would be a straight DL (third time I said it...). You can go to their website and check it out if you want- -Link Removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Oh, well Direct Download just means you can download it directly from their site, and not from an external host.

Not that this entire off topic discussion is doing anything for this thread...

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I asked about it on their website, apparently they are making it from scratch (everything, sprites, maps, scripting), and they said that it would be a straight DL (third time I said it...). You can go to their website and check it out if you want- -Link Removed-
    Remove the link to the forums please. It's not permitted to post links to other forums.

And that's no ROM...that'll be new coded in GameMaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    BREAKINGBEN, do not post links to other forums. It is considered advertisement and is strictly forbidden here. As for you, Kioshi, mini-modding is an annoying little habit and I would appreciate it if you'd just use the report button instead and let the staff handle these matters. An infraction will be handed out if I see more mini-modding from you. The report button exists for a reason - use it.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
  • patching really isn't that difficult. first,
    get a clean rom(google's your friend)
    then download the patch from the respective thread
    then download lunar ips patch applier(lips)once again, google it.
    extract any zip files you may have
    then click on lips, select apply patch,
    choose the patch you have downloaded
    then apply that onto your clean rom.

if you want a gold remake, choose zel's pokemon shiny gold, you've probably heard about it. link in my sig.

if nintendo made a gold remake, once upon a time , i would have bought it, but now, thanks to zel's shiny gold, i wouldn't want to.
    shiny gold has done a much better job than nintendo ever could, he's made rock tunnel larger, made all 386 pokemon capturable, more rivals, etcetc

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Nintendo [according to everyone on the internet] have copyrighted the games DawnGold and DuskSilver. If these names have been copyrighted [which I'm 99% sure they have] then they'll more than likely be the names of any possible remakes. Anybody know how to get inside a PBR disc? They'd probably have Gold/Kris models if GS remakes are compatible. MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, INFILTRATE PBR DISC! If you succeed, there will be cake.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Nintendo [according to everyone on the internet] have copyrighted the games DawnGold and DuskSilver. If these names have been copyrighted [which I'm 99% sure they have] then they'll more than likely be the names of any possible remakes. Anybody know how to get inside a PBR disc? They'd probably have Gold/Kris models if GS remakes are compatible. MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, INFILTRATE PBR DISC! If you succeed, there will be cake.

Like I said earlier, one of my friends is attempting to rip the data out of the PBR disc. Then he'll be able to check it for any data that may be interesting.

I trust this guy, he managed to rip the data out of Pokemon Colosseum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back