• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Go-To Video Game?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Final Fantasy X, and I will be reliving that soon in the new HD update, It might not be the best but for me it was the game that really got me into FF as a whole so holds a special place for me in the series, plus I love the ending.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Every time I start up a session, I start to get so deeply rooted into the game where I can spend an hour or two and never get bored. Whether it's just practicing a bnb, or finding better team compositions, it seems that I can always find something to do in this game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A pokémon gen II or III game! Also Age of Empires II: Age of Kings. That game seriously is love and wonder and always enjoyable. Decades after its birth.

And there's also Candy Crush... Haha. Virtual sugar addiction in pocket size.

Years
    Yu-Gi-Oh Eternal Duelist's Soul or Pokemon TCG, former for GBA and latter for GBC. I'm sad that I can't really play these anymore due to not having a GBA/SP but they were incredibly fun to play whenever I was bored and I just couldn't get bored of them. <3

...miss them :(

Yukari

Ultima 7: The black gate. Snes era and retro games have always interested me, this one happens to be my favorite because of the sandbox gameplay and fantastic story.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Monster Hunter, I suppose. Gunlance is such a cool weapon in MH3U; I only recently figured out how to combo into wyvern's fire, after 250 hours of gameplay (R+X+A after overhead smash, so it's a choice between burst fire or taking a longer time to do that).

There's also Touhou Hisoutensoku...a Touhou fighting game! :D Great way to pass the time for me is to master combos :3
    I always forget about that; should play more.

Last edited:
    Back