• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A Tale of Two Cities: Black City vs White Forest

Which city do you prefer?

• Black City

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • White Forest

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • A Tale of Two Cities: Black City vs White Forest
    A Tale of Two Cities: Black City vs White Forest
    A Tale of Two Cities: Black City vs White Forest

Which do you prefer? The sights and sounds of the big city, or the peace of the country-side in a lush forest? Cast your vote!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I always preferred Black City to White Forest. I like the feel of Black City better, and the shops it has were more useful to me than the baby Pokemon of White Forest.

Years
  • White Forest for me. While neither of them in BW are too exciting, in White 2 I liked the tree layout more than that of the tower in Black 2. The music was more serene and happy, and something about it just really was appealing to me. I liked how you could adjust which one you wanted to have with the Key System.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Both places seemed a bit ridiculous to me, but I guess if I had to pick I'd go with White Forest. Black City looked a bit creepy and very uncitylike to me, while White Forest at least looked somewhat like a real forest.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Black City's music is just not good to my ears, so White Forest wins. Besides, battling in a giant tree is better than battling in a giant skyscraper. The shops of Black City are useful, but I'd rather catch Pokémon that aren't really available elsewhere in the game in White Forest.

Years
  • I'm pretty much in the minority going by what the poll says, but I'm actually one of those who loved Black City. The music isn't great but I love how dark everything looks and I do play the Black versions slightly more over the White counterparts.

In the end, both do look really beautiful though.

Years
  • White forest for me. I prefer the peaceful calmer forest than the nosier energetic city. Although Black City has quite the catchy tune in the tower but I overall like White Forest better.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Although i rather have a forest instead of a city black city was great all black all great all big all dangerous all powerful all the best lol

Back