• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It'd be nice if we could remember that this is a mafia game as well as insanity.

[vote] Omicron

I want an explanation for that sucker punch.

[Elect] Bard

Because duh

Years
  • Yikes you say remember it's Mafia then vote for Bard for this thing, I mean what better way to remind us than to sheep along, right?

EDIT: the thumbnail was me testing something too but consider it my reaction to the events thus far

Attachments

• 6558E7DA-7ECA-4317-8126-3BF4E39FABBF.jpeg
      6558E7DA-7ECA-4317-8126-3BF4E39FABBF.jpeg
      11 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years

• It sounds like this might add the chef role to whoever we elect and Bard isn't any more or less dangerous to give that to than anyone else here so I'm not bothered.

A lack of anyone trying to hunt at all is more concerning.

Also, you seem like the sort of person who'd like to revolt against a corrupt business and strike back at the 1%. You should kick some corporate ass with me so the good folks of the town can have better access to shit.

Years
  • It sounds like this might add the chef role to whoever we elect and Bard isn't any more or less dangerous to give that to than anyone else here so I'm not bothered.

Also, you seem like the sort of person who'd like to revolt against a corrupt business and strike back at the 1%. You should kick some corporate ass with me so the good folks of the town can have better access to shit.

I'm intrigued, is there any more information you can perhaps divulge at all about this endeavour? Considering how our last joint effort went I'm more for than against at the moment but I want to be sure

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm intrigued, is there any more information you can perhaps divulge at all about this endeavour? Considering how our last joint effort went I'm more for than against at the moment but I want to be sure

I can't really disclose much unfortunately, but I can assure you that it will help secure victory.
    All we have to do is band together and crush an evil corporation.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • [Elect] Simply Dunsparce

[Vote] No Lynch

Meow meow mew! (Dunsparce allowed me to put on some tunes!)

Mew Meow Mrrow Meow Mrrow Mew (Also I know I didn't say before but I would like to be in the magic act Kingsman)

Mew Mew (Now I'mma sleep)

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It sounds like this might add the chef role to whoever we elect and Bard isn't any more or less dangerous to give that to than anyone else here so I'm not bothered.

I have a feeling that your role works like mine. Are you attempting to get people to join you?

Years
  • I have a feeling that your role works like mine. Are you attempting to get people to join you?

Sort of?
    I don't have a faction of my own but I and those who join me get a bit of a buff after I recruit five people to my cause. Only trouble is any mafia I recruit also get it.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Sort of?
    I don't have a faction of my own but I and those who join me get a bit of a buff after I recruit five people to my cause. Only trouble is any mafia I recruit also get it.

I see.
    Now that I think about it, if that's really what this will achieve, the fact that the people you're trying to recruit are doubtful means you're town. I think mafia would pretend they were convinced by you so they could gain this buff, but I'm not seeing much of this, considering how far into the day we are.

Mind if I join your cause?

Years
  • I see.
    Now that I think about it, if that's really what this will achieve, the fact that the people you're trying to recruit are doubtful means you're town. I think mafia would pretend they were convinced by you so they could gain this buff, but I'm not seeing much of this, considering how far into the day we are.

Mind if I join your cause?

The more the merrier!
    Let us burn this company to the ground.

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
    Years
  • I look outside, at the cold, rainy streets, with a half-empty whiskey glass in hand. There's a crowd of sullied, upturned faces, chanting my name, begging me to fix their broken world. I can barely keep my practice together, so how they expect me to run a whole country, I can't imagine.

Well, if I'm going to be a president, I might as well Sniff gimmepie, because pie smells good, and I'm going to need all the olfactory happiness I can get.

As my second act, I will Seduce Omicron because I need a good secretary, and quite frankly, all this deskwork has left me with some terrible hand cramps.

And last, but not least, I will Steal from Charlie Brown, because it's tax time. When it comes to inevitabilities, death is the only other option. I'm not sure which is the kinder.

Also...

Elect Pecilia

Vote No Lynch

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • It'd be nice if we could remember that this is a mafia game as well as insanity.

[vote] Omicron

I want an explanation for that sucker punch.

[Elect] Bard

Because duh

I already gave an explanation, pie. What didn't you get?

It's exorcism time.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I already gave an explanation, pie. What didn't you get?

It's exorcism time.

Oh weird, I missed your exorcism post. That's interesting actually.
    Makes me feel better about my recruitment process too. How would you like to put your face punching to use against the evil business that has my hundreds of children forced to eat century old spam in the slums?

[unvote] Omicron
    [vote] no lynch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back