• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accidentally released starter pokemon

Days
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Hi,

My son has accidentally released his starter Fuecoco (in its evolved form of Skeledirge) on pokemon violet (switch) and is absolutely devastated.

From what I've read, only way to get another is to trade - we don't know anyone directly but wondered if anyone on here would be able to help me out and trade me a Fueoco/Skeledirge?

Would make a 7 year old immensely happy if so!

Thanks in advance
    Tom

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I would most certainly like to help, and as I am also unfamiliar with this, I looked it up. Apparently, I or you need to put up a trade code and we have to be free around the same time.

I shall try looking into it for more information myself. Take note though, as of typing mine is only on the second stage.

Days
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I would most certainly like to help, and as I am also unfamiliar with this, I looked it up. Apparently, I or you need to put up a trade code and we have to be free around the same time.

I shall try looking into it for more information myself. Take note though, as of typing mine is only on the second stage.
    Thanks for offering but have been able to sort it - purchased one from a website and got a trade link and now sorted.

Back