• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
    Disagree. Cooking some things, like Maruchan Ramen Noodles, take absolutely forever for me and my bad stove/oven. And that's the boiling, mind you. Plus, I'm very lazy lol

Putting animals in space and seeing how natural selection and habitat habilitation would work in zero gravity or the course of multiple generations (I'm thinking of doing this someday if I can with foxes, maybe cats and dogs) could prove an interesting experiment

Years
    They handed too many megas to already strong Pokemon, so nah, it can stay away.
    Even if they were to hand out new megas they'd probably just give most of them to already strong Pokemon that don't need them again.
    Had they actually used it properly to give the weaker Pokemon a fighting chance and had they not given any megas to pseudos and legendaries, it'd be a different story, but alas.

Having a collection of physical videogames that you've completed is more satisfying than a digital videogame library.

Days
    Disagree. I don't believe in those gamers-streamers, and their franchise and giveaways. I am better with my own grinding than with being on others.

Will you Agree(Agree) or Disagree(Agree) ?
    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Years
    hm... could be necessary if the child lives too far away to go by themself and need to call to be picked up unexpectedly. Or perhaps some other emergency.
    Though if we're just talking about while in the school in classes etc. then yea, agreed.

The Pokemon movies are better than the Anime.

Days
    The Pokemon movies are better than the Anime.
    Agree.

Animes which most people like are fake, but the art is of humans, because of which they engross themselves in the looks of the characters there, and I guess that's among the main selling point of anime. If someone says that storyline is gripping, then I would say I am happy to read the story in books than with watching the fake lives of human.....

Pokémon altogether is different thing, because it is kid friendly because of content there, plus Pokémon looks amazing.

And saying of which I think that Pokémon is underrated than Fire Emblem or Zelda just because of the idea which I said in first paragraph. Players are interested in good looks of characters as well, otherwise the developers would have used Missingno variants !!

Desktops are better than laptops.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I'd like to say disagree because I personally just like to keep to myself and I think that's just a negative view to have. You could argue either way though.

You would agree with the idea that people are born naturally talented at certain things.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
    Agree. Like I was born to be clingy (wanting to be on my Dad's lap when my older sister was on it when I was a baby. What do I do? Try to punch and kick her off my Dad's lap before I could even move them properly lol)

Drawing humans is hard/next to impossible lol

Back