• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Yeah, huge agree there! I think people are worthy of respect and I'd rather feel good about myself by lifting someone up than bringing them down. I think the idea of being polite to people and not responding with hate or violence is a really important thing for people to be aware of.

There can be too much of a good thing.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I'd probably agree, I do have a big soft spot for Alola. I think its culture is really unique for Pokemon and both the idea of things like the Island Challenge and the Pokemon League being really new and founded as you're going about your journey makes it more interesting. The Tapus and how the people talk about and respect them is neat and I love seeing them actually come down to the islands on occasion to interact with the people.

You believe there is a factually and objectively correct way to do anything.

Years
    • Seen today
    If you include getting 100% on the spin-offs too, then no. There's a crazy amount of them. Although it depends on in which we draw the line between 'hard' and 'time consuming'.

You consider yourself to be an organized person

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Definitely, I like to have a system of where I keep what things and how I sort them. My belongings have to be easy to find or else I'll spend more time looking for them when I can just keep things clean.

You would say you have a lifelong dream you want to accomplish that you have not yet accomplished.

Days
    Agree; Of course !!

I had finished my graduation only, and am definitely not at the stage of retirement where I will be looking back into my journey in order to know what I did, and what not. So, yes there are things which I want to be done in the coming years !

Doing same thing again and again in games feel redundant (not about grinding).

Back