• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
Agree completely.

And in general I would also say that people should also reduce the time they spend playing games on PCs or other platform as well. The world outside is beautiful, and the nature's beauty is beyond the imagination of us. The people who defend that gaming improves their reflex, seems bit odd to me. As I believe they might not be able to dodge the balls which we will direct towards them with pace, which will prove them wrong. Getting reflex clicks is not the improvisation in reflex of body. Playing badminton competitively, rather than standing tip-top hits should improve the reflex.

If not want to go outside, then there many things which we can do inside, for which we don't usage of electronic devices as well. People here are much more creative and able than me, hence they could draw anything they could think, so it is also a thing. Some prefer reading books, some prefer cooking, etc. and all this could be done with usage of electronic items.

Since Android is Open Source Project, hence the smartphone developers should provide option of getting Open Android to users, which don't have hidden Google creeps.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Agree. I remember making my own birthday cards to my parents as a child (still do that actually) and I think that just buying a card with a previously written message sounds very soulless.

Homework just makes students more stressed rather than making them study better.

Days
Agree.

We should never be mean with anyone, even if they are wrong, let alone the fact that they are different. I had learned that we should treat both our friends and foes with same respect, without having different intentions for them. Therefore I will clearly agree to show same respect and friendliness to everyone, even if they are our enemies.

Bathing with cold water is fun and better than hot water.

Days
Agree.

Going safe is always better, though the circumstances might arise when we need to say sorry as well, so we should be prepared for either cases. That statement reminds a bit of : "Better late than never" .

Things like Tik-Tok, Reels, etc. should not be used by people, as they are not nicest way to show creativity and they also act more like an indulging habit.

Days
Disagree.

Worrying about things are necessary, but as much as I know, the people worry about the outcome of the certain tasks and things they are intended for. Rather I believe that we should worry for process and works which we are doing at present, as it is the most prominent reason for the outcome which we will get. If we keep worrying for outcomes, but not doing the things behind the scenes and under the hood, then that worry is more or less like a consolation. I did made this mistake in one of the recent exams, when I was worrying about the outcome, despite being in the exam hall. That costed me dearly, and I forgot the concepts which are always on my fingertips and can explain them to anyone anywhere, but see what happened during the exam !! If I had focused on process only, then the things would have been different.

Gacha games should be banned, and should not exist, as they are more like a gambling work.

Years
i'm gonna disagree because i don't see them like gambling. sure you are paying money to play them, but in most cases it's for support items or new moves, etc but not a game of chance.

(that isn't to say i play them, because i do agree that they are money wasters)

leftover food tastes better cold than when reheated

Back