• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
I disagree, if we are talking about literally banning it from being distributed. While I don't think something made by a computer is a replacement for what human beings can make, I would still put it under the umbrella of creative content, and I think that others should not be restricted from seeing that. I am more neutral about the idea of a filter, but I think it is probably not something that is still really needed. There are ways of being able to distinguish what is ai-generated if you look closely enough.

There should be no stigma attached a parent breastfeeding a hungry baby in public.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
Years
Agree, but don't let him return for another season or two and let him overstay his welcome in a future arc (maybe 5 episodes at most?)

The holidays are rushed from one to another (Halloween > Thanksgiving > Christmas > Valentine's > Easter) with ill-thought out sense of timing that it burns people out from enjoying life at their own pace.

Days
We don't celebrate the aforementioned festivals, but how much I had seen or heard, I would say disagree.

More than due to festivals, it is due to the people who think and believe that every festivals should be associated with gifts and items exchanges.

Festivals are meant to be celebrated together, than with thinking about bragging rights. This statement is exact statement given to me by my UK friend, who told me that he use to go away along with his wife from his city during these festivals, in order to obtain peace of mind.

Front Camera(Selfie) is not necessary, but it just due to useless belief of adding oneself into those photo moments..

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Most of the time, no. I'm going to admit: When I see someone getting upset at a server or employee for something that clearly they aren't at fault for, I immediately question that persons social awareness.

Rabbits are among the cutest animals.

Days
Agree

Spoiler:

Zoos are bad for animals.

Back