• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aldnoah Zero

Years
  • But both MAL and Hummingbird say it's 9 out of 12.

Before the first episode on MAL it said 24 episode. But they changed it around the 2nd episode I think to 12 episodes. There are a lot of rumors about it being 2 cour, but for now there isn't any confirmation.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuugh, yeess @ both the things

Didn't know they were splitting the episodes into two seasons, buuut since it's scheduled for Winter, it's not like that's too far off. .w.

As for the preview, vague as any preview ever, It's been almost a week and I'm still holding my breath from the last episode.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Thank goodness there was a second season, I got pretty worried while watching episode 9 because I felt nothing had happened and I was sure there were only going to be 3 episodes left. No way could things have worked out with just that short amount of time! Wonder when MAL is going to update with the 2nd season, though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Haven't seen anything of it from episode 6 onwards. :D But seems like something shocking happens. Something concerning the princess, perhaps? Or maybe the protagonist finally makes some sort of an expression? I'll catch up and find out soon enough.

It being split cour is cool with me, tbh. I actually prefer split cour to 2 cour, lel. Sure, I have to wait quite a bit and it pisses me off if the anime in question is a fave (Log Horizon) but for anime like these which I'm not THAT huge a fan of, I can wait. I mean, as long as it being split cour means that both cour will get good treatment as far as production values go, I'm happy.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Or maybe the protagonist finally makes some sort of an expression?
    That's like wanting expression from Tatsuya :D

It being split cour is cool with me, tbh. I actually prefer split cour to 2 cour, lel. Sure, I have to wait quite a bit and it pisses me off if the anime in question is a fave (Log Horizon) but for anime like these which I'm not THAT huge a fan of, I can wait. I mean, as long as it being split cour means that both cour will get good treatment as far as production values go, I'm happy.
    But Log Horizon is 2cour and THEN split :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • ^ Tatsuya does make expressions, though. Like when he got angry at the asses who incurred his wrath by trying to hurt his imouto. ;) But the protag here literally never makes any kind of expression. He's blank when he's ready for battle. He's blank when something surprising/dramatic happens. He's blank when his friend dies. He's blank all the goddamn time.

As for LH, yeah, you make a valid point. XD;

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well Inaho did make an expression.

Good things are to come.

Akiba

Years
  • "If plot armor is kevlar, Slaine's armor is an M1 Abrams."

I love the internet.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well Inaho did make an expression.

Good things are to come.

LMfao

"The protag showed emotion. **** is going down".

It did go down, too.

I've been impressed with the turn of events.

I wanna see what Bat is gonna do. -w-

Years
  • Lol the guy who just wants the world to burn outmaneuvers them.

Well now with the UE headquarters destroyed, Earthlings are even more irrelevant in this Martian masculinity contest.

Akiba

Years
  • But.

But.

Why.

Other Comments.

Spoiler:

Back