• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aldnoah Zero

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Just something I saw over at Hummingbird.

Aldnoah Zero

Years
    He got "Slaine"d again. .-. Slaine is the new male Sayaka LOL.

They should rename this show to "We just hate the blonde guy."

Kinda sucks that the only slightly likable Martian noble that could have worked on that side is dead.

Oh well, gotta keep the curb stomping going.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I'm not really sure if I like this anime or not. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's just trying really hard to appear like it's a Very Serious and Good anime, but it's actually pretty generic? But then sometimes I like what's going on? I really dunno haha. It did take me a while to get into it, so that's probably why I'm doubting. All I know is that I like the opening and it looks pretty nice! I guess I'll have to watch the whole thing to see.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'm not really sure if I like this anime or not. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's just trying really hard to appear like it's a Very Serious and Good anime, but it's actually pretty generic? But then sometimes I like what's going on? I really dunno haha. It did take me a while to get into it, so that's probably why I'm doubting. All I know is that I like the opening and it looks pretty nice! I guess I'll have to watch the whole thing to see.
    It's serious because it's based on Urobuchter =D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I didn't think I would be too into this series when it first started, and it is now one of my favorites out of what's currently airing. good game, AZ. good game. -w-

Akiba

Years
    WOW RAYET

WOW

YOU JUST WENT AND CHOKED HER

YOU LITTLE SHI-

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *sits down to watch the new episode, finally. :D *

*30 minutes later*

WHAT

NO D:

@ everything that happened ever in that entire episode

.......... ;A; ...

Years
    Here is the draw for me in this series. The Martian side has a lot more going for it political wise. Crutheo's views and revealed back story makes me more sympathetic to him in a way.

Anyways that final scene...

;-;

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    What was wrong with that final scene!? Holy crap I did not expect
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    r I wonder whether it'll be a secret or if everyone will find out straight away :X

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, I'm completely agreeing with Satoshi Ookami.

Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

This is a pretty popular speculation so far. Well when I read it it was more "basic", so I added some stuff for it to seem more plausible. And Urobutcher is an evil person so he might as well do something like that.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Spoiler:

I feel like whatever I think is going to happen, won't happen at all. This seems to be one of those types of series so far. > >;

Years
    Spoiler:

I feel like whatever I think is going to happen, won't happen at all. This seems to be one of those types of series so far. > >;

Spoiler:

Akiba

Years
    Yeah, I'm completely agreeing with Satoshi Ookami.

Spoiler:

The show's almost over, though.

Back