• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

all nighters

Years
  • i typically don't pull all nighters unless like... im so attached to playing a game that i lose track of time. all nighters make my sleep schedule even more nonexistant than it already is rip.

Years
    • Seen today
    Only once on purpose, because I wanted to watch something airing on TV at 5:00 AM.

Since now I have classes extremely early that would be a stupid idea.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've gone two nights before without sleeping at all, not that I wasn't trying to get some sleep but I just couldn't fall asleep for some reason. I usually stay up pretty late and sometimes don't get to sleep until about 3AM.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I could drink an endless amount of caffeine and I'd still fall asleep. I've never pulled an all nighter before and I don't think I'd ever could as I need a minimum of 4 hours of sleep in order to function. Although, there have been times where I've managed to stay up until 5-6 AM.

I actually have a tendency to black out or fall asleep spontaneously. There have been times when I've been watching a movie or reading a book and seconds later I'm out.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I used to do it pretty often... but lately, anxiety has been preventing it. I like having the extra hours to do more. I do pull all-nighters for NaNoWriMo on November like every year. Other than that, my last one was a few nights ago? Maybe? idk. I guess it's probably a good thing because it's really hard on my anxiety if I get very little sleep during the night.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I haven't done one in forever! I think the latest I've stayed up lately was like 2 am a few nights ago. I don't really have the energy to do all-nighters anymore.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Currently in the process of pulling one as I type this. About another hour to go before it's "morning", and a couple before the sun rises. Always been a night-owl, though. Now if we talk about getting up early, then I'm being challenged :P

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Just pulled another all-nighter playing Shadow the Hedgehog tonight. That game is bananas

Back