• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amorentia

Years
    Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world, at least in the universe of Harry Potter. It shines like a mother-of-pearl, and the steam from the warm potion billows out in spiral rings. This magical elixer causes the drinker to experience sudden, intense infatuation, yet smells differently to each person depending on what attracts them and makes them happy, and the aroma may even be a combination of multiple fragrances you love.

If I was served Amorentia I would smell hot, homemade chocolate chip/chunk cookies, my all time favorite dessert ever since I was little. I would also immediately sense fresh cut roses because this is my favorite flower and also because roses remind me of my family. My mother is great at growing roses, and so was her father before her--my grandfather. I may also catch the scent of seawater, being the beach girl that I am.

What would your love potion smell of?

Years
    the smell of freshly-made green tea and raindrops. can't really imagine what that would smell like in combination, but it's the epitome of relaxation for me. <3

Years
    Girls I've fallen for throughout my life all seem to have one thing in common: they smell like flowers. I'm not too good at identifying what kinds, but whatever that perfume they use is, it works pretty darn well.

Back