• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing

Years
  • I AM SO EXCITED
    I literally bought my switch about 2 years ago in preparation for a release, and when the announcement happened on the Nintendo Direct I SCREAMED
    I'm pretty sure my boyfriend will kill me if he has to listen to me talk about how excited I am for another 4 months lol

Years
  • I've never even played an Animal Crossing game and even I think the upcoming Switch game looks pretty good. Maybe I should try one of the cheaper 3Ds games before I spent globs of money on this one though?

Years
  • I AM SO EXCITED
    I literally bought my switch about 2 years ago in preparation for a release, and when the announcement happened on the Nintendo Direct I SCREAMED
    I'm pretty sure my boyfriend will kill me if he has to listen to me talk about how excited I am for another 4 months lol
    Ahhh I was so excited when it was announced!! I just really need more information at this point though. It feels like it's been ages :(
    I've never even played an Animal Crossing game and even I think the upcoming Switch game looks pretty good. Maybe I should try one of the cheaper 3Ds games before I spent globs of money on this one though?

i feel like at this point it might be better to wait for the switch game tbh. It's coming out so soon at this point, i mean, yeah, you can probably get New Leaf for less than what you'll play for New Horizons, but,,, it might be harder to move onto New Horizons from New Leaf if you get attached to your villages in NL. Up to you though!

Years
  • Ahhh I was so excited when it was announced!! I just really need more information at this point though. It feels like it's been ages :(

i feel like at this point it might be better to wait for the switch game tbh. It's coming out so soon at this point, i mean, yeah, you can probably get New Leaf for less than what you'll play for New Horizons, but,,, it might be harder to move onto New Horizons from New Leaf if you get attached to your villages in NL. Up to you though!

I'll wait and see I suppose. There's a few other games I'm a fair bit more interested in, but I'm definitely curious.

Years
  • 18ZdJcY.jpg

PTaCXGT.png

0dpe285.jpg

S0wbH6g.jpg

aM9Vcnu.jpg

3WwWmJh.jpg

new images have been posted online!!!!

Years
  • all i have to say is that the amount of customization/things to do is simply overwhelming

in a good way! designing pretty much almost everything down to the nitty gritty is a lot to think about!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I really want this game.... I had no idea what I was looking at during most of the direct but everyone's excitement is infectious. :<

The only AC I've really played is the home designer one and it looks like they're taking a lot of decorating elements from it to put in this and that's my jam so..... I will get it. Eventually.

Years
  • 5hiiIhJ.jpg

look at these beautiful new villagers

Im so excited for the option to terraform! (will i ever use it? i dunno! but i like having the option to do so!)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Amazon understandably delayed my order till Tuesday so I just decided to buy it off the eShop instead. Hopefully it'll be ready to play by morning.

The AC limited Switch looks great. If I didn't already have two Switches, I probably would have bought it myself.

Back