• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals you Like

Years
  • Because it goes "snake, [several not reptiles] and other reptiles". Makes it sound like you're describing mammals and birds as reptilian.

Oh.

English isn't my first language, so it can get messy sometimes. Anyways, I'm gonna edit my post so I can correct it.

Last edited:

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • The Chiroptera is a really cool Animal!

It existed some thousands of years ago, roaming deserts in Egypt! It's basically supposed to be said "Godmother" of all modern Bats! It's around the size of a Lion typically when full-grown, with major ones in the Prehistoric Era having been around the size of a T-Rex.

They were relatively docile creatures, but if one of these had been angered; it would be an utmost TERRIFYING Nightmare to be hunted by one of them. Victims were long traumatized by the image of the flapping wings silhouetted against the Night's sky.

Years
  • Wholesome topic. I love so many animals. My list is like endless.
    I'm afraid of bugs tbh, and scream when I see one ;-; but they also deserve tons of love too like all the other animals.
    All animals are unique and....yeah you get the picture.

Back