• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals you Like

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Animals are my passion, I love them all! Nothing gives me quite the same thrill as being around them. I'm hoping to centre my career around animal care!

It's hard to pick favourites, but I have a soft spot for rabbits, cats, birds, dolphins... rats, too! Just all of them! ❤️

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I would like to add to my previous post:

Jellifish, Kiwis, Foxes, and Tarantulas.

Cid

Years
  • Dogs, cats, eagles, wolves, bears, otters, songbirds, dolphins, turtles, hamsters, owls, pandas, sloths, foxes, lions, tigers, panthers, leopards, cheetahs, giraffes, elephants, deer, hedgehogs, narwhals, tarsiers, binturongs, birds, ducks!! I can't list them all, it's so hard because I'm for sure forgetting something. But for now those are my favorites.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    All of them! ♥ Even the gross and ugly ones, like slugs and anglerfish (goblin sharks! :3). I do play favorites, though, haha.

Favorites:
    Wolves~! ♥♥
    Dogs
    Bunnies x3 ♥♥
    Hyenas
    Bats (specifically hognosed "Vampire" bats, but I like all kinds of bats!)
    Platypuses
    Octopuses
    Frogs
    Sloths
    Most every reptile ever especially the big ones and the small ones and the extra medium ones (Lizards, turtles, snakes, etc)
    Komodo Dragons
    Goats
    Cows
    Pigs
    Chickens
    Sharks
    Smart-aleck birds like Macaws, African Grey Parrots, and White Cockatoos (newborn baby birds are soooo cute ; -;)
    Praying Mantises
    Butterflies
    Jumping spiders

Then I like plenty of others like tigers, bears, zebra, horses, clownfish, lionfish, most kinds of colorful or interesting fish, snails, bees, cats -- I think you get the point. I love all animals. I make decisions based off of my refusal to exploit or consume animals because I would never want to hurt them. And none of my pets are ever just pets. They're family members with whom we're all connected, with thoughts, feelings, and a desire of self-preservation. I'm just hoping I didn't forget anyone important! x3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Dugongs, seals, stingrays, ducks, chickens, bears, cats, dogs, wolves, eagles, beavers, guinea pigs, lizards... I love animals. :D Not even sure what my favourite animal is, I wouldn't be able to choose.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I first and foremost love cats, including both house cats and the bigger species of felines. All kinds of reptiles are cool too, and I also have a fascination with sharks. :smile:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • All animals, except cockroaches. Those things are disgusting.

Scorpions are my favorite, no particular species. I like dik diks, because who doesn't want a cat-sized antelope? (Also it's funny seeing the looks on people's faces when you say the animal's name). Snakes are also pretty cool, don't understand why so many people are scared of them though. If I could have all animals as pets, I would. But for now I'll settle for my chinchillas, rabbit, dogs, and tree frogs that I'm raising.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I'll be honest here:
    Anything that isn't a human, pretty much

I think i'm growing to really dislike people. Too much hurt they've caused me over the years. I'm sensitive and I just can't take the drama this species causes overall. I'm not saying all people are bad, but i've had enough. I've seriously had enough.

But, overall, I like plants more than animals. They're more peaceful. Generally, I mostly like plants for their pretty flowers, for now. But over the length of time i could just grow to like them overall in general (and, for the time given, i am pretty extremely into flowers. they're really innocent looking to me :3).

But the thing with plants is: They never hurt anyone, anyways. They don't even 'eat' the way people and animals do.

They feel like an overall ideal type of living thing to me. :)

It really shocks me i wasn't more into grass type pokemon when i was younger....(though thankfully i don't obsess over this issue as much as i used to around some earlier years of realization)

Last edited:

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
    Years
  • Chameleons are one of my favorite animals for several reasons. Got those rotating eyes, little mitten feet, and that prehensile tail. Really neat.

Years
  • The fact that there's only one mention of giraffes in this thread is sad. They are somehow both the most and least graceful animal out there, and watching them fight is kinda like throwing a slinky down the stairs and waiting to see what happens. If there were pet-sized giraffes available, I'd probably have a dozen of them.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I love wolves... Mostly for their looks and theoretical behaviour because I haven't met one in real life, but I love their loyalty and sense of family and hierarchy. I also admire big cats from afar, same with birds of prey (hawks, eagles, owls).

I love animals that look graceful, too, but realistically I like dogs. I seem to have an understanding for them, mainly from just caring and from body language cues and things I've read about. I also like cats but they're more independant and proud. Then I also really like horses, they seem to be patient and proud but in a more gentle way than cats.

In general, I respect all animals but do dislike mosquitos and don't care for insects (I know they have a role on the ecosystem so I wouldn't exterminate them, just leave them alone if they leave me alone).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles, wolves, big cats, birds of prey, foxes, dogs, cats, bats, moths and sharks are some of my favorite animals.

Last edited:
    Back