• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Yeah, have to admit the winter lineup isn't very good this year.
    Marathoned The Eccentric Family to avoid doing any real work yesterday. Goofy slice-of-life with tanooki, but not in the Pom Poko sort of way. Rather fun to watch.

Hah! Forgot I was watching Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata until Elite Overlord LeSabre™ mentioned it ;*)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I am currently trying to finish Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning. But I have been slow on that, and have watched other sereis' instead. I seriously should watch it. I find it to be really good, too. Do not know what is stopping me from watching it all.
    You should definitely finish it ;)
    But unfortunately, anime doesn't really answer much... you should also give manga a shot.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Rewatching the first series of Aria.

Then I'll watch the next two seasons.

That is all, rest of my seasonal stuff is on hold. RIP.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Koufuku Graffiti
    Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
    Death Parade
    Yuri Kuma Arashi
    Gekkan shojo ga Nozaki-kun

Saekano and Yuri Kuma Arashi are some of the underrated shows airing this season that I would encourage people to take a look.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Finally finished DRRR hahaha

Time to complete FSN, UBW and then continue to DRRR x2

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It is from the mind of Mawaru Penguindrum. Another show with shitload of symbolism in it apparently. So not a surprise to hear that YKA has it in spades too. I kinda expected that actually haha. Either way, haven't really seen either. Might watch YKA once I watch Penguindrum first though. Since I already have it lying downloaded I don't think it'll be much of a problem anyway.

Having caught up with Durarara!!, I have now begun watching Chaika the Coffin Princess. Seems like it'll be a fun ride - definitely finding Chiaka's manner of speaking adorbs. :p

Years
  • Since the 1st, I have finished Nisemonogatari, started and finished Yuyushiki (in 2 days, I might add), watched the weekly Saekano episode, gotten 4 episodes into Inou Battle, and squeezed in 3 more episodes of Naruto since my internet's been wonky much of the week and I've been using my phone data for streaming to compensate.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Moribito is excellent. The anime only covers a the first volume of the books, and really hopeful they do the rest of the series one day. Only the first two volumes were translated to English sadly.

For fun, try watching Slayers English dub + English subtitles ;*)

Watching Nobunaga Concerto, suggested in the "underrated and unknown anime" thread. After that probably watch the much-acclaimed Mawaru Penguindrum.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Pretty sure 12. Only two were translated into English, distro'd by Scholastic of all companies, and pretty sure they dropped it. So, you won't find the other ten translated (officially).
    (Ar, not that I be condonin' piracy.)

The two released were:
    Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, ISBN 9780545160223
    Moribito: Guardian of the Darkness, ISBN 9780545102957
    Wikipedia has a list of the Japanese releases here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahoko_Uehashi#The_Guardian_series

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Started watching Legend of the Legendary Heroes earlier tonight. It's weird to put it lightly and honestly, it feels like something to watch with a friend or 2 if you ask me.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • After discovering that I happened to have The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya lying around in my hard drive, I decided to watch it.

And apparently Nagi no Asukara is in it as well. Nice, I'll watch it after completing Haruhi Suzumiya and FSN.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I just finished True Tears. It's been a long time since I watched a romance anime, it was worth the shot.
    I love the OP, by the way.

Back